They look ready for flower

Well them nodes are starting to get real tight I think it could go another week or 2 but I’m pretty excited for this herb idk if I Wana wait too long everything seems to be in the right spots

@PreyBird1 , @oldguy , @Ladithief , @LasVegas7 , @mouse935 , @Slym3r , @scotty17 , @mj1

8 Likes

Man there looking fabulous.

4 Likes

Why thank you good sir. Guna start the caviar and the runts in the next week or so so there ready for the next grow , and after that one I’m guna do that magenta hash plant I have and try to breed them so I can send u some of those I think ul love them

5 Likes

I haven’t decided whether I’m guna use silver to make seeds or jus do some outside and stress them or jus use a bag and breed them the best I can what do u think this is for the magenta hash plant I was thinking of crossing it w the white caviar I couldn’t imagine what that would look like

2 Likes

Those are looking fantastic!

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

Im rooting some more clones for some new crosses but ill be making femmanized seeds this run. And im going to be doing the mantuska tundra aka alskan thunderfuck. I will be crossing it with lavender and some more cool crosses for some regs.

4 Likes

Love what I see and read in this community. Overgrow the world!!!

4 Likes