This thread has been shut down too much drama

Will be breeding them shortly at end of my crop…just pay for shipping and there yours :blush:

27 Likes

I’ll be waiting :wink:

5 Likes

And I will be happy to send some other strains when i run them till I’m set up better only one type of pollen per run

7 Likes

Already waiting :wink:

7 Likes

Sounds good to be :grin:

5 Likes

Sounds delicious!!!

5 Likes

The legendary Skelly hashplant!! And a Dominion mom she is a beast !! Just wow

5 Likes

giphy%20(94)

5 Likes

#MeToo, i too would like to join.

6 Likes

Hell’s ya the more the merrier :wink:

8 Likes

I am definetly down.

4 Likes

I’m down!!!

4 Likes

Welcome @hdevil76 & @corvetteguy that is great we will all have some super nice hashplant;)

6 Likes

I would love to have some and great job on your current grow

4 Likes

Why thank you my new friend and welcome;) I would be honored to see what u can do with the. This will be a massive grouped grow I’m excited to share Duke diamonds babies w everyone :wink: I will do the same with some dj short seeds very soon;)

6 Likes

Thats Great ,I have been looking for a nice hash plant for a long time…Come on here and it was the first post i seen. Thanks.

4 Likes

This is a very special hashplant that was used for the cross (Skelly hashplant) afgans elite hashplant strain (considered my many) if they were lucky enough to come across it that is haha. Mazar I Sharif is great too but this one takes the cookie I hear:)

8 Likes

That’s the mom I’m going to use for the group grow;) hard to see my phone sucks but the Amazon rainforest got nothing in this girl I get lost trying to tie her back down every morning lol.i hope she slows down soon she exploded and continues to for now…

5 Likes

Sounds Great!!
I’m interested

4 Likes

Feel free to add me, and thanks for the generous offer.

5 Likes