This thread has been shut down too much drama

Buuuuuudddy!!!.. When you say you have mazar… And swore you have dj short blueberry (correct me if I’m wrong)… You know the first thing that comes to my mind :wink:

1 Like

Really cool what your doing for the people tho @hoppiefrog… Your a good man

4 Likes

Actually I have a Skelly hashplant cross and a few dj short strains.

3 Likes

Tks man :wink: the dj short strains are first light,flow (f5), vanilluna and breeders pack#2 the vanilluna is s cross of two of his blueberry strains(male sativa)

4 Likes

I don’t know how to to do the box thing with quoted text lol… But I read mazar and thought you had blueberry… You could make your own Skywalker

2 Likes

I would like some of those! Haven’t heard of that around here.

2 Likes

How do you follow your journal. That’s definitely awesome of you. I just started growing seriously 3 years ago, you sound like someone that has knowledge I’m looking for

3 Likes

That first sentence was a question

3 Likes

J think u can click the link above :slight_smile: thanks btw always happy to help out

2 Likes

What up @hoppiefrog I’ll definitely try em what about the shipping to the states though?

4 Likes

Hey dont forget to check out my journal / highly classified nutrients silicic acid and terpene testing

4 Likes

Wow, that’s way killer cool brother!!! Please count me in. I’ll never turn down free genetics.
Thanks man.

1 Like

I am very interested. I have not read the string yet…only have a few right now but wanted to let you know. I have been looking for a solid Granny and or Dominion Skunk so what a great message to see.
Cheers,
Craig

3 Likes

Could I send you some Mr Nice or CBD Crew seeds in addition to the shipping expense? If you’re interested I can send a list or you can see it in the seed swappers post I have up.

4 Likes

That sounds great I liked the sound of ur critical strains love Haze;)

3 Likes

Cool! Since I have enough of these seeds and you’ve been so generous and the response is so big I will send out the following and if I missed something you were really looking at let me know. I can’t send seeds to everyone but I can send some to the person who did, right.

Based on your comment…I liked the sound of ur critical strains love Haze;) The first is…
Critical Haze

I’ll add in…
Critical Mass
Critical Widow
Afghan Haze
Mango Haze
Neville’s Haze
NL5 x Haze

Cheers,
Craig
I’m still figuring out how to communicate properly regarding personal/identifying info on the forum. Let me know how to get them to you via DM for privacy (I think that’s the way to do it)

8 Likes

Wow you are a stand up guy @empyreal.craig anytime I see you around your a shining example of a respectable and honorable person and u know ur stuff for sure.tks for all you do my friend :wink:

6 Likes

Cheers on that… you’ll put them to good use no doubt.

5 Likes

I’ll make u proud my friend;) they will become part of my expanding breeding program.i have local helpers that will help me work towards making our own crosses , hopefully cubed if I can find the space to truly hunt out all phenos that are workable.

7 Likes

Thanks B, I’d love to take part. Count me in my friend.

6 Likes