This was my first grow with the bloom plus 1500 😬

This was my first grow pretty crappy turn out , but I’ll keep it 1000 I did t really know what I was doing I just wish I didn’t waste the seeds , I feel the round I got going now is really showing out and doing it’s things , but anyway let me show you what happened before with that weak ass light that I should’ve just used for veg :man_facepalming:t6:

4 Likes

Hi @kolafwet

Thanks for sharing your first grow. Not to worry, only get better. The purple plants, front right look nice and dense. Are they auto seeds? You can also take some clones of those girls to try again your next time.

2 Likes

Hey Chris I’ve been watching this certain YouTube by the name of Canucks , I want to grow organically like he does , he gets some really sweet results too , I may be doing something wrong with the nurse and feeding , can you point me into the right direction of maybe someone here on GN that does organic grows

2 Likes

Hi @kolafwet

Canuks rocks, you can also look at some of the Canna Cribs for some amazing organic advice, lots of hours to watch. I am also 100% organic ( I like to think ) so happy to answer questions if you need.

2 Likes