Thought you young guys would like this

Enjoy my friends I have tons more my partner and I share everything so e jus spent alot on trying to move things up he’s got a whole camera set and he’s trying to get his wife to get me a lap top so I can broadcast with them so it’s guna happen thats what needs to happen so jus trying to get all the money together to set up tákn that hit this fall really fuckd me but I will prevale haha and all of us will have to start are live series

1 Like

Get a lawyer start traveling and sharing peoples story who need help in our communities with bridging connections between house hold hobyist and patients

2 Likes

I should be getting 2 more packages from that company I was guna call them and see if they would care if I jus gave em out to try to generate customers for my buissness I’m trying to start , but they haven’t afved yet one js supposed to be here jn a day or so , I’m trying to let people know in case I get the ok Kuz I did pay for it but I didn’t make it jus a good company by budy know the people I tryd out it’s like the most expensive weed box thing I can get I jus tryed it Kuz why not and I for got to cancel the order so they charged me and then my property got jackd so jus been thinkn on what to do with it comes with all sorts glass clothes papers lights munchies stickers jus stuff wasnt to expensive either

1 Like

@MrBlue
Hey brother,
Hell yeah, I remember that name!
I haven’t thought about them in over 20 years! Lol.

2 Likes

I had the opportunity to host “The Prince of Pot” in my small rural farm about 2 years ago. What an experience, what a great man. Dont care what the neigh sayers have to say about him, he is a legend and a good man. He hosted a talk at a local town near me, I was amazed at how well he speaks to crowds, off the cuff and keeps them entertained and engaged. Had some baked goodies for him at home and obviously alot of pot. That man has lungs.

Sorry to say this is my old reference book I use to help indoor growers on GN. 2005 edition with over 200 Color pictures. It’s still a great book with very valuable information.

4 Likes

Guess we’re getting old @jory lol We we’re buying from there in the mid 80s if one was lucky to receive them was like 50/50 getting them and when you did get them took for ever.
Northern lights, G-13,Hash plant #1, big bud, haze, skunk#1,all popular in the those days.Don’t think they had autos back then I don’t think anyway don’t recall them, i don’t do autos anyways so. Had rudaralis though :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@chrisj. Wow brother, that’s just way cool. I was pretty big into advocacy when I was younger and got to meet him a couple times, and was lucky enough to get to smoke with him. …and your right; Marc sure as hell has some huge ass lungs on him! Hahaha!!! You know man, anymore your always going to have haters, ya know? I think that’s primarily it with his naysayers; it just makes these little people feel good to talk down to to people in positions like his, but even more so due to his legendary and admirable status to many to many people like us.

1 Like