Time lapse app

Hi, I used ‘Alfred Camera’ to monitor my last grow. Well the idea was to take a pic once a day and hopefully put it together as a time lapse video but 1 pic/day is not enough. The app is awesome though.

This app allows you to use an old cell phone in your grow room that is controlled by another cell to take videos or remotely view your grow room etc.

My question is, does anyone know of an app that can do time lapse (on its own interval setting) but can be viewed/controlled remotely by another cell phone like Alfred camera?

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @bgjazz

Have you tried lapse It. I think it is exactly what you are looking for.

5 Likes

I will try it now…thanks

2 Likes

This app seems to be perfect for time lapse but I was hoping for an app that I can use 2 cell phones (similar to Alfred) where 1 is set up in grow room and I can access the grow room from my personal cell anywhere.

I have a hydroponic setup (sort of low pressure aero) and had an old cell with alfred installed in the room placed to view plants. Now I can be at work and look in on the plants via alfred-alfred .

This app is great but just wanted to see if there was anything out there that also had a time lapse function.

This way I can do a time lapse of the whole grow AND monitor the grow room from anywhere.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

PLug a timelapse on here. Check this one out.

2 Likes

2 Likes