Time schedule problem xd

Hey,
so this is more of a technical problem rather than a particular one about the plant. I have a serious trouble with time this summer - I won’t be home all the time, we are planning to go somewhere else etc. . The thing is, I have a plant that has almost 2 months, its a fotoperiod so I decided that I need to force her to flower (now is in veg). Otherwise the day has 12 hours here on september 25th but I am moving in the end of september … Also I live in a big city where are lamps everywhere so I am not sure if that would work, and on top of that the weather here is pretty bad - high humidity, lots of raining etc… The flower should last about 7-8 weeks for this strain. But even if I force her now, I have to leave the last week of july.
So even though I force her to flower for 5 weeks or so, then I wouldn’t be able to move her indoor and outdoor when I won’t be here, so I guess that would be very bad, because it would force her again to vegetative.
It is a complicated :joy:
Btw I don’t have any money to buy any automatic equipment.
I guess theoretically I could leave her here to switch when the day has 12 hours here, but that would mean that it would be another 3 months in vegetative stage so it would be enormous.

1 Like

Sorry, friend. But you make a commitment- a 4 month commitment, to your girls. You have to see them twice a day minimum. It gets old, gets to be a burden. So much other stuff to do. But you have to keep your eye on the prize. I give the first hour of my day to my girls, and the first hour after work. You just have to. If you neglect, the girls die. So maybe find a nice place outside to plant your plants and give her back to the mother earth?

3 Likes

Ye you are right, but when I planted her I had no idea that it would take so long and that it would be even successful. But now that I see it I will have to make it work somehow. Probably will need to ask a friend to take care of her. Anyway I can’t give up on her, that would be a waste.

2 Likes

I tell you that this is amazing. We are on opposite sides of this planet, but we share a common interest. I wish you were my neighbor- because I’d be happy to help. Maybe your neighbor will feel the same and want to help and you can stay on your current path. Worth a try, at least.

2 Likes

Yes I agree, it is amazing and it would be great if I could ask my neighbor. If only there wasn’t a little detail which could potentially be bad for me - it is illegal, where I live :grin: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Here too, my friend.

2 Likes

ou right, sry didn’t realized where you are from :smile: in America its more culturally accepted tho, here (center of Europe) its still viewed as a serious drug (by elder generations at least). It is interesting though, spectating this change in a society but being somewhere where it won’t be in the picture for (at least) another few decades.

2 Likes

Funny thing. My state is the worst for it. No Tolerance for it at all.

1 Like