Time to harvest?

First time grow is it ready??? These are my pink runtz lady’s… any input is greatly appreciated

3 Likes

Depending on the color of the Trichromes, I would give it some more time based on the color of the pistols. You probably have about a week or so to go. Also depends on the kind of high you like, clear to opaque is a uppy high, opaque to amber is a heavier high, a lot of amber can be couchlock. lol.

3 Likes

Yeah it does look like you have a ways to go. They’re going to swell up and will get a lot more denser. It looks in these pictures like the pistols are just starting to turn so I think it’s more like weeks. I think it’s the fifth picture down shows more of the lower inner growth. And it is not even close.

2 Likes

Thought so… excited to see them get bigger :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have a preference for sativa leaning strains… so I do not want to miss my window and loose that uppity goodness …

4 Likes

Well if you don’t have one get a decent 30x60x loupe combo, I’ve tried all the fancy stuff, microscopes etc and a good ol’ plain jain loupe works the best for me, and they are cheap.

BTW they look very nice and frosty!! Can’t wait to get some good Runtz seeds, bud of the year and all that. Good job!!

3 Likes

Here is an old saying: When you think it’s done = give it 1-2 more weeks

6 Likes

![
updates colors are really popping and buds have filled in nicely… thank you for advice to wait a bit longer, its really paying off

6 Likes

Yeah surprisingly the buds can really stack in the last 2 weeks of flower.

4 Likes

Had to do it we had some horrible weather and even though I kept them dry i found a spot of developing bud rot and had to chop still very happy with the results and the smell is amazing…

20211026_164034|690x388

7 Likes

Looks good. I think you’re gonna love it. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Not a good summer for outdoors in the northeast this year, a lot of rain. Your yield looks great.

2 Likes