Time to up the game a bit

Cant wait to see how it turns out;)

2 Likes

So ran the washer with GG4 and Willy’s live frozen… got 25.3g and 21.2g respectively… here’s a shot of the GG4 120 pull with a 90 pull piece on the bottom and the 160 pull is just a trial…yes it full of plant mater it was meant to be… we added that bag after seeing the pulls from 120 micron and reran the 120 through the 160 to clean it up… threw 2oz of it out but from now on it might be for the joint smokers if it tests good… buddy is going to test it later and let me know…

5 Likes

Looks tasty did u freeze dry it in the pic?

1 Like

Yes that was right out of the freeze dryer…

This was before it dried…

4 Likes

1oz silicone with 120u killer full melt…lol… I have another full of the 73,45 and 25u pulls… this is the best though…

7 Likes

That looks like true fire;)

4 Likes

I am enlightening old school hash boys with this stuff… they are lining up for me to wash…

5 Likes

Thankyou guys and gals from Pure Pressure… they think they know my freeze dryer issuer and gave a solution… I will only know now when I try custom settings… I didn’t want to waste any hash in it until I figure it out… also I need some diamonds so I might have to swing over to the column… I have supply left but I am eating it up fast…lol… might have to use the dry for sale flower…lol…

3 Likes