To big for tent

Got given these from mate of a mate whos having abit trouble thing is i only got 1.2x1.2 space available any tips/help or advice appreciated would put a couple outside but neighbour to nosey and they stink like the devils gates to hell i thought of just stripping middle of them and putting trellis on them they were in 2nd week of flower then put in dark space and no water for a week before i got them all i have done is given them water and put straight under 12/12

Will be buying cloner and taking cuts from these no one knows what strain it is but from smell she is a keeper

12 Likes

I believe she is… weed. No idea. They be georgous though !

9 Likes

You are going to have to do something. 2nd week of flower is fine to cut them back. You absolutely need to defoliate them otherwise youll end up with a whole heap of larfy buds and possibly budrot.

You can defoliate, scrog, supercrop, you have options but you dont have a lot of time so do it today and give them a chance to recover before they start stacking buds.

12 Likes

I’ve got a bit of experience with plants that have outgrown their tents, the main thing is keeping enough airflow everywhere for proper vpd without pockets of moist air. Lollipoping, and defoliation are both extremely helpful. You want to avoid a pocket of cooler moist air developing below the canopy. Trellis netting is also extremely helpful and I am certain I have avoided crop failure because of it. We need to avoid areas where the plant is either pressed against the walls of the tent or pressed against itself ( think two colas laying on top of each other) both of these things can cause rot and molds ect because they develop small pockets of moisture on the plant. Putting a vertical trellis on the sides of the tent can help pull plants off the side of the tent just enough to get some airflow. Personally I would also add the tradition horizontal trellis as well to avoid large colas falling on top of each other towards the end of flower. I have a fan in each corner of my 4x4, an oscillating fan beneath the canopy and sometimes I’ll add another 6 in blowing upwards into the middle of the canopy if I can’t get enough airflow there. The main thing is just avoiding those little pockets of moisture developing on the plant, everything else is just a way to help achieve to that.

You can also supercrop some of the taller colas on the net to keep some of the taller ones away from the lights/ceiling.

11 Likes

might be a bit tight but you will make work :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

Cheers @Slym3r

5 Likes

Definitely gonna defoliate wont be tonight tho just done a 16 hour day at work thanks for the help @thundercock

7 Likes

@treetrunks i got some trellis netting for them gonna have to get some more fans thanks for the help

7 Likes

Cheers my brother @dequilo

7 Likes

How did you go??

7 Likes

@thundercock done abit of defol still got abit more to do going to get some more fans tomorrow morning (Friday night here at mo) then i put trellis on might have to get bigger dehumidifier but will suss that out tomorrow have been doing long hours so it has been work home tea bed not much garden lately so be big day tomorrow in there will put up some more pics to see what you all think

6 Likes

Do they Look like mothers from a breeding programme?. Maybe some OG kush strain, they have that look about um lol

5 Likes

@TechDCo Not sure on background of them all i know is guy had to get rid of them fast was thinking the same thing when defoling them they got shoots and bud sites like crazy I put straight under 12/12 just wishing i had bigger space for them am gonna take some cuttings off them smells like a keeper strain

5 Likes

Your gonna have an awesome flower stage wirh them wirh that many budsites allready.
She could be from a Clone programme.

5 Likes

Yea gonna be awesome in flower having humidity problems tho but getting bigger dehumidifier today hopefully that sorts it out

You could be right there cause guy who had them had a good turn around every 6 weeks from what i have heard

5 Likes

You’ll get it all sorted brother.

Who knows where or what they came from but they look really healthy. So who ever had them knew what they was doing.

5 Likes

Yea they were abit malnourished when i got them but nothing a few good waters didn’t fix and they definitely knew what they were doing there were 13 of these i got offered all of them thats another reason i wish i had more space to would of been a good start to the year with them all but could only take these 4

5 Likes

Have you taken any cuttings from them yet before you push them into flower? Who knows what Lineage these plants hold…

Ah well I’d be over the moon with them 4, thats nice of them to give you them all. Deffo good start to a new year.

5 Likes

I only put them into flower when i got them usually do cuttings 2nd/3rd week of flower

Would love to know what lineage they come from maybe find out from mate who got them from other guy

Definitely over the moon with these tho bro

4 Likes

Be good to find out. They look like kush strains. I love me ogs n kush strains.

4 Likes