To big for tent

I was so sad. Idk what happened…the roots dried up. Im new at this and just winged it. I’m learning as I go. Well I was, now I need all my equipment to go. But beautiful plants, u did well.

5 Likes

Also, question. I see in ur pics, In your grow tent, do you use fans, exhaust, filter? I didn’t see any of that. Did I need all that stuff? Could I of just grown in a tent with lights and that’s it???

7 Likes

@TechDCo heres a tote

5 Likes

@tiastina there are fans and exhaust fan in tent you definitely need all that stuff

6 Likes

Ohh ok. Phewwww. Thanx.

6 Likes

I must already be in a tote, ive got mine on two bricks in the container.

I told my bro hes going to have a hard time scrogging while using his bubble pot. :sleepy:
They’re fairly cheap its the pumps but when i upgrade next, I’m going for the one with 4 pots.

5 Likes

Its a weed and their is journals of stealth grows, pc case grows. Yeah its a weed it’ll adapt and grow anywhere really. But for optimal buds and cannabis it needs the full circle of light, food, water, air, soil.

6 Likes

Thank you. I have a lot to learn,but I love it though.

7 Likes

Yea those systems are good my totes are 60ltr i got about 40/45ltrs of water/nutes in them will keep this system going next time but when i get bigger tent will do one plant a tote

5 Likes

@tiastina we all start somewhere i still learning and dont be shy to ask questions there are alot of knowledgeable people on here

6 Likes

Thank you for ur kindness and words. This is a great place to find knowledge.

6 Likes

@tiastina this place is the best place to be i have learnt alot from here in a short time and i think if it wasn’t for this place i would be making alot more mistakes

6 Likes

6 Likes

@TechDCo love this

5 Likes

U knownthe score anyways, your selling your kit. I hope you find a buyer.

6 Likes

that is a truth

5 Likes

Thank you @st0na I’m always happy to help if you have questions

5 Likes

@treetrunks appreciate that my brother

5 Likes

I started growing 2 buckets ( 3 gallon)(DWC) per 2x4 tent have switched to 1 bucket per tent with a lot more breathing room for the girls. the plants I have now fill almost all of the 2x4 enclosure and seem to be very happy. I know they are weeds, but they need TLC to max the yield. Keep reading about the growing process and determine yourself what is needed. I have had many DWC grows and did well without changing the water. I don’t over nute the water. maybe that is the secret. You can never maximize the yield, there is always a difference between strains that needs to be addressed. Good luck and love your children.

5 Likes

There are reasons for fans and filters- Filters keep the smell down, Fans keep the stems strong and keep the possibility of mold and mildew to a minimum. You should have both! Go for it!

5 Likes