Today is beautiful

The sun is so beautiful today. I am on my back porch just kicking it with my girl. I wish everyone peace and power from the sun.

10 Likes

Exactly what me and my wifey are doing :call_me_hand:… Just got a 1/2 of some :fire: since mine won’t be ready for awhile… Sunday fun day :metal:

7 Likes

Yip, that is a good life. Hit the beach with my partner and oldest dog. Chilled, watched the surfers, dipped my toes in the cold water and got sand stuck on my back and crack.

6 Likes

It was icey cold her last CPL day again but I’m sitting under my very own 9 sun’s as we speak lol :yum:

6 Likes

Be a lot warmer where you are at than where I’m going. :joy::joy::joy::+1::v:

5 Likes

It’s a balmy 77°f where I am lol :yum:

6 Likes

Hey Guys it is the 11 of April and the sun is beaming today, lots of happy girls today. So let us start thinking about how we want to travel this year. Sounds like some really cool shit is coming down the pipe. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there this is your year. Our family grows and your mind expands exponentially, the greens have it. Crystal ball said June is your month growing nation.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a great year for growers!!!..Rain finally went away here after straight 6 days non stop spring is finally in the air … Going to start germinating 2 beans for my patio … Wifeys succulent garden is getting a bigger

6 Likes