Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Todd Mccormicks knowledge and recipe for Terpene-Cannabanoid infused Hemp Seed Oil

It took me a minute to find this post I read, but I remembered how much knowledge I gained from reading it.
Todd’s recipe for making the oil is very simple. Just add ground cannabis and all its trichomes into a bowl of Hemp Seed Oil. Then add both into the fridge for 3 days. Then strain your oil to remove any plant material.
All the trichomes packed with medicine will be disolved into the oil.

Thanks for all your knowledge and work @todd.mccormick!!
:v:

4 Likes

Fascinating and interesting read, you are right, the recipe is simple. Hemp oil and flower, the oil does the work and absorbs the good compounds. I really want to try this.

Todd is one of the legends in cannabis and so are his seeds. I been wanting to buy for a couple years. He has the original Durban lines from Mel Franks collection.

3 Likes

I’m going to be checking back frequently to get some of those original Mel Frank Durban Poison seeds. I want some of those!!

3 Likes

I made some oil this week using 20 oz of hemp seed oil, and adding 28 grams of Maui Wowie to the oil.
I then let it sit in the fridge for 96 hrs to let all the omega fatty acids absorb all the cannabanoids and terpenes.
Then strained it with cheese cloth.

I forgot to photo the 1st steps.

I’m excited about adding this medicine into my regimen to get a good source of cannabanoids in their acidic form. Plus the excellent source of omega fatty acids in the hemp seed oil.

4 Likes

we need more of this. the actual medicinal side of things… thank you ty!!!

4 Likes

I agree my friend! I love continually educating myself about this amazing plant we call Cannabis.
In the past I tried to juice my leaves to get my acidic cannabanoids. But it tastes horrible!
I’m glad I came across the info from Todd Mccormick.

4 Likes

@homey something you can read

And what would that be?

Article at the top @homey

1 Like