Tools help

hi wondering if anyone can write down things what i need for tools

pH meter
trimmer
scissor

hope everyone is doing well in here​:heart::rose::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Start off with a good light and a decent nutrient setup and decent genetics. All u will need upon trimming is scissors or trimming shears. No trimmer necessary unless u plan on doing a lot of plants all the time. Trimmers are a waster of money imo

5 Likes

Blue lab and Apera are the two most popular PH meters I believe. Scissors depends a bit on personal preference, I like the chikmasa b500 alot. Some people prefer curved blades or different brands I would recommend whatever’s most comfortable for you. Scissors with a spring to help open and ones without a spring use a little different muscles in your hand and it can help to switch between them if your hands start to get cramped.

For trimmers hand trim is always best but there are alot of options depending on your budget. The complaint I here the most about automatic trimmers is they can be a little rough on the flower.

5 Likes

A Guy Will send later good tent and led i need for grow

4 Likes

Thanks mate :heart::rose:

4 Likes

No problem, hope everything is going good!

5 Likes

Ye i write with one dude on other forum he told me he can help me , i write this to him
Ye all is good , i hope the same with you :rose:

4 Likes

i have a box full of all the crap i thought i needed. i also have a box full of junk that another grower bought that couldnt get past sprout. pretend you are growing tomatoes and start there. pots, medium, and lights . remember its just a weed, unless you are going full out commercial then forget everything i said

6 Likes

And u don’t lie they grow almost exact to a tomato plant. I’ve noticed after growing cannabis that doing training on tomato plants helps a ton lol. Best plant to relate the cannabis to I think. Like even feed stages r almost the same ways and all.

5 Likes

i learned the hard way. its better to just let them grow and stop hovering.

4 Likes