TP1000 Grow Journal by growyourowndope

6 Likes

Looking good brother!

3 Likes

The girls got another dose of the TP1000 at a rate of 12 ml/l. I have my ph at 6 and my ec at around 2.0.

6 Likes

I’m feeding twice a week with organic bloom and supplements and one feed with bloom and supplements and TP1000. This week at a rate of 8 ml/l.

8 Likes

What seed did you use? Your plants look great.

The majority of my plants are Cafe Racer from Blimburn seeds. I started a seed last year and just kept cloning it before I bloomed her. 2 of the plants are Gorilla Zkittlz and 2 are grapefruit that I just started from bag seed.

4 Likes

Where do you get your seed from? I just started yesterday. I hope my plants look as good as yours. I am using Afghan Kush seeds.

3 Likes

I try and stick with the local seedbank but use reputable breeders. If you start with good genetics, your less prone to problems. Lots of info on the network about seed banks.

4 Likes

The girls were really hungry today. My EC was at 2.6, PH at 6.2, RH 45%, temps.29 degrees and my CO2 running at 1200 ppm. 4 ml/l of TP-1000.

8 Likes

You’ll like that g z for sure.Mine was from Barney’s Farm. I just harvested 1 about 4 weeks ago. Great smoke. :+1::v:

2 Likes

I had 2 different phenotypes of the Barney’s Farm Gorilla zkittlz. I got rid of one because of powdery mildew, no matter the conditions it would show up half way through bloom. The one I have now is on its third time flowering. I just keep taking clones before I place them into bloom. My GZ finished really gassy and skunky but after cure had a nice sweet taste. We have a cannabis cup coming up in the next 2 months for the local hydroponic warehouse that I will be entering the GZ and also my Payote Cookies. We see how it does.

5 Likes

I wish you plenty of success @growyourowndope! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Come and check out my page I just started on FB called CannaCult, short for cannabis cultivator and CannabisCultivate on instagram. I will be running plenty of test products and contest as soon as I get a good following.

6 Likes

First… I purchased seeds that didn’t grow. One of the seeds I got.for free and that seed died too. Please help! Getting disillusioned already.

I need to come to your location and learn how to grow properly.

@candle40 need some more info to diagnose your issues.

3 Likes

I have jacked up my ec to 2.8 and my ph is sitting at 6.3, 4 ml/l -Tp-1000. Things are bulking up here now. The only difference I’m finding is the test plants colour is not as dark as the rest. Week 6, day 2 of bloom.

6 Likes

@candle40 that just sounds shady… Just FYI unless you have a prior arrangement or personally know a grower they won’t just say… oh ok come on over

1 Like

@growyourowndope how long before harvest to you flush… Your almost there man… Looking great :seedling::herb::palm_tree::call_me_hand:

1 Like

My bad@scotty.

1 Like