TP1000 Grow Journal by growyourowndope

I have another product I’m going to be trying out from Mustgrow Biologics Corp. I am going to be supplementing all but 1 plant for test purposes. The nutrients I will be using are a proprietary brand from the local hydroponic warehouse close to me. The strain I’m using is US_Sell_Sheet_-TP-1000_for_Cannabis-_Triangle_Plant_Services_12.1.2019.pdf|attachment (934.9 KB) Cafe Racer, all from the same mother plant. These plants will go into flowering in about 3 weeks. They were just transplanted last night. The first feeding with this product was at a rate of 2ml/250ml.

11 Likes

Those ladies look very happy! Nice!

2 Likes

Jeff, Looking good. If any support or questions let me know.

If any other grower would like to try product I still have some free samples available.

Colin
MustGrow Biologics Corp.

9 Likes

I’m another member from Saskatchewan popping in to say hi. I’ll be sure to check out your site.

5 Likes

Sounds great and if you want product let me know. Where is SK are you?

5 Likes

Definitely. I’ll send you a message as well. I’m located in Regina.

5 Likes

US_Sell_Sheet_-TP-1000_for_Cannabis-_Triangle_Plant_Services_12.1.2019.pdf|attachment (934.9 KB)

3 Likes

@growyourowndope thx :pray: for directing me to read :man_facepalming: TGIF Much appreciated

Cheers,

Packee

3 Likes

Would you ship to Canada? I’m curious to try your product…

3 Likes

I am noticing some larger then normal size leaf growth in this strain, more then I have seen in any of my other grows. I will post pictures later.

6 Likes

Sorry, with a little bit of help (thanks again @Packee :wink:) , I just re-read your post and found out that you’re from SK.

Doh.

5 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

Should be good I signed up.

5 Likes

Things are growing fast here, going to clean up these girls soon and make some clones.

6 Likes

I got the girls all cleaned up and fed again, this time they got a ratio of 3ml/250ml.

9 Likes

Good morning @growyourowndope! I hope you’re having a good day.
How are your girls doing? Any update coming?
No rush, I’m just curious :nerd_face:

5 Likes

The girls are in the bloom room now, still have a few left in flower from the last run. As soon as they are out I can take a clean picture with Of them…

6 Likes

They have had another feeding, this time they got the bloom formula with 4ml/ 250ml. Pictures coming soon.

5 Likes

7 Likes