Trich Pics - Ready to go I think?

What is the verdict? I think harvest!

9 Likes

Looks to me this is a leaf shot and nit bud shot

5 Likes

I have leaves covered in amber but my buds are just now coloring up

5 Likes

Heres the problem with that when you trim you cut all your amber off. Lets see some bud shots. :beers:

5 Likes

its a bud shot I swear. cut it right off the bud…

7 Likes

You’re looking at them. what do you think? Ready?

6 Likes

I personally would wait until i seen a little less clear and more milky/amber. But its all preference man.

6 Likes

Heres one of mine a week ago. See how you can almost see the trichs appear as white vs clear even from a distance.

You have a plant pic?

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Looking good id do a bud wash see a couple web strands and tbh what ive been told this far is just when you think they are done. Wait a week.

7 Likes

Sometimes they pack on some extra weight.

6 Likes

@cloudkandy has a good point, remember to check the trichomes deeper in the bud for a more correct image. Top of bud and sugarleaves naturally show amber earlier.

Always wait 'till your trichomes went from clear to milky. From there it comes down to personal preference. You’re a ‘sativa-high’ kinda guy? Then chop when milky, little amber. You like the ‘indica-stoned’ a bit more? Then wait longer 'till you have over 50% amber. :v:

5 Likes

I have had good results harvesting top, middle, and bottom on separate days. These are the topmost buds. I’m only gonna harvest them. So assuming I’ll be harvesting the pictured bud, does it seem ready? To me it seems like they’re almost all cloudy with a few ambers and I thought that was the time for max thc. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

7 Likes

If I have to judge by those pictures, for me it’s ready yes. Not a fan of much amber.

100%

7 Likes

i like to wait until all the clear heads have turned white. although the clear heads do provide more of a psychedelic head high as opposed to the full body high the white provide. the amber provides more of the heavy high associated with couch lock etc.

8 Likes

Indubitably sir… lol

7 Likes

Ok. Harvested the top half of my plants! Thanks for all this web site’s advice! They look and smell great:

Man I love harvesting these…

10 Likes