Trimming after bud wash

I want to wash my next grow (first time). I have purchased a bowl trimmer and was wondering if I can still wet trim after bud washing. I find that the bowl trimmer works better on wet buds so was wondering if or how I can do this if I wash the buds first.

So, from what I read about washing is that after you’re done you hang to dry (and let water drip off)…I wish to wet trim so do I wait a few days after washing? Or would a dry trim be the best way.

Thanks

1 Like

Well I have zero exp with the trim machines but i do wash my buds then hang to dry. Prob takes about an hour or two hanging with a fan blowing on em till moisture level matches that of a fresh cut unwashed, hope that at least answers half ur question

I’ve personally always big leafed pulling all the fan leaf, washed and dried then dry trimmed. Makes things easier being able to throw trim and buds directly in bags/jars without having to rehang

2 Likes

Yep. Agreed, couple hours fan blowing on them and then do your normal thing. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Awesome…that’s exactly what I wanted to know. The bowl trimmers aren’t the best but I’m lazy. I’m excited to try washing. I didn’t realize it would only take a few hours to dry off the ‘wash’. Thanks again

3 Likes

Ya doesn’t take much time, I think buds gets soggier in a good rain than the wash process. Ever since my first time washing I’ll always do it, wait till u see all the crap that comes off of em. Just make sure the water is room temp, to cold and ur knocking off trichomes and too hot just isn’t good for the plant matter

4 Likes

Ok sounds good…can’t wait to try.

3 Likes