Trimming bottom leaves

Would it a good thing to trim my bottom leaves to help the rest grow better. Or just leave them alone. And would topping the tall one be a good idea. My first grow and I think they are doing well. Thanks and stay home :v:

4 Likes

not only will it help concentrate the energy on new growth but will also help with air flow

7 Likes

Sweet I thought so :v::hugs:

4 Likes

Don’t forget you can take clones too

3 Likes

What about the taller one should I cut the top?:love_you_gesture:

1 Like

3 Likes

Tell us about your grow …
what stage in your grow are you in …
What are you growing are they photos or autos

4 Likes

Photos. I had a lot of trouble in the beginning but think I sorted things out. They really are 18 weeks ago. I made a lot of mistakes in the seedling stage. I bought a cheep light and it screwed things up. They have been in the larger pots for 6 weeks.

4 Likes

What are you using for a light … but if your still in veg go ahead and top then …

2 Likes

Viparspectra V900 this on works. Where’s the best place to cut? Based on the photo? Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Here are a couple of links I like

Ok viparspectra makes a good light… have you seen the new viparspectra it is a QB style light

Grow Light, VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P1500 LED Grow Light with Upgraded SMD LEDs, Sunlike Full Spectrum and Dimmable Function for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg Flower https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083JVY569/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_wrfOEbMB622EZ

5 Likes

Thanks will check it out :+1::grinning:

3 Likes

When you top the tallest use it for clone.

4 Likes

@wizard122 how are thing going or should I say growing ha… ha…

4 Likes

Very well thank you so much for your help :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes