Trimming in Los Angeles

Hi I’m Nate. I’m looking for someone with a machine trimmer that could help me out I have about 25lbs that’s destemed and ready to trim now. Please contact me at 213-476-9940. Thank you and have a great day.

3 Likes

Have you checked out Toms Tumbler or Twister? @twister_amy @TomsT

1 Like

Also if you have not checked out the TrimBag (www.trimbag.com) you should. I have not personally used it, but I have seen it work. I am being told that…With the Trimbag:
One person: we have seen trim 4-16lbs in 8-12 hours. We usually average 1lb every 30minutes to 1.5 hours after using the trimbag.

Hope this helps.

Larry

2 Likes

I just called Ben From Trim Bag. He is going to follow up with me Monday!

1 Like

Ben is the man … Kenny is pretty good too.

Ben was probably on the phone with me when you called him,

1 Like

Do the have a warehouse I can bring it to. I live in a apartment now.

1 Like

If I were you I would give them a call. Ben is the guy and tell him that Larry from 420 Friendly Insurance suggest that you call him. His number is 530.487.4815. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you guys for helping me solve this . I really appreciate all the teamwork. Let me know if any of you need help in social just call. I’ll make time.

2 Likes

No Problem!

1 Like

We can get you a Tom’s Tumbler today if you want. You will be done processing 25 units in 2 hours or so.
Where are you in LA?

2 Likes

I’m in Hollywood in a apartment bro . I would need to bring the product to you guys if that’s ok. Just call me anytime at 213-476-9940

2 Likes