Trustworthy Cannabis Seed Shops

James Bean Seed Company ( JBC) here in USA
Highly recommend

5 Likes

I was happy with the Moby Dick, MK Ulra and GDP seeds I bought from these guys.
No issues receiving the seeds and they all sprouted.
http://www.marijuanaplantsonline.com/states/ca/california-cannabis-seeds.htm

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been using ILGM.com for years and they were great. Sadly they donā€™t ship to Canada anymore.
So now I order my beans from drseeds.net. Fast delivery, good prices and great choices.

7 Likes

tenor%20(10)

Welcome to GN @kapouic :grin:

6 Likes

I agree with ht_harbourseeds. Attitude seeds has always treated me well. Iā€™ve ordered 8 times in less than 2 years and never a problem with delivery or germination. They have the largest selection in the world, keep you informed from the the time they receive your order, until the time they dispatch. Excellent prices too, the volume they deal in guarantees this. Also every month they send me a newsletter with a promotion of free seeds, not junk seeds either, spend 50 quid (pounds) and receive their monthly special. Newsletters sent beginning of every month, sign up for the free newsletters and see.
In March they sent me 12 free seeds, it was their 12th year anniversary.
Orders dispatched are all trackable by Royal Mail and Canada Post (I live in Canada eh)

3 Likes

How gos it fellow canadian glad to see some more maple trees here, welcome :wink:

5 Likes

Love Dinafemā€™s genetics, very strong and resilient! I like to grow a higher cbd content to balance the thcā€¦ Their cbd strains are amazing!

3 Likes

Gorilla seed bank or Attitude seed bank for US discreet shipping also if something doesnā€™t make it on the first try they will send you another one !

5 Likes

Seedsman took awhile to deliver but they came through. About a month total from order to delivery. I would definitely use them again.
South Oregon was great, ILGM is always solid, you canā€™t go wrong there.
Iā€™m still on the fence about green point. They have delivered their seeds but I have yet to grow them yet.

4 Likes

I am surprised not to see https://www.gyo.green/ mentioned I use them all the time. Now they are shipping more and more seeds from with in the states. They take just about any kind of payment as well.
My seeds have always come quick. Pay with a check and get 10 free seeds :grin: I should be getting my next order from them pretty soon.

4 Likes

Jordan of the Islands! Sent me a bunch of free seeds, I ordered some of his Black collection. Shipping was fast :dash:

5 Likes

Hello!

I work for an online seed supplier located out of Bend, Oregon called Premium Seed Market. We supply genuine F1 genetics to all of our customers here in the states and internationally. We are currently listed on Leafly and have had nothing but positive feedback since launching last year. We would love to be listed as a reputable Seed Bank here on the forum and be able to interact with potential customers. Here is our website.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

3 Likes

I use new seedbank callled favoriteseed.com for a while, payment via paypal or bitcoin, 15-25 days discret shipping and come with original breeder packing. Have 100% germination rate for my last 2 orders from Barney`s farm with the freebies.

1 Like

I picked up some seeds from Premium Seed Market and planted 10 seeds and they all grew. They are all very vigorous and look like they will do well for me this summer. Took less than a week to get my seeds in the mail. Will report back on the results of the buds this fall.

4 Likes

Does the horn work?

What horn is that?

1 Like

I was also wonderingā€¦? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Anyone know if https://www.dankseed.store is a legit website? I would like to order some Sweet Seeds Genetics.

Whoa awesome pic

1 Like

How does one become available on this list? We would love to expand our footprint to a larger clientele while continuing to grow throw their recommendations and reviews. Thank you

3 Likes