Trustworthy Cannabis Seed Shops

I have ordered 3 times from nirvana seed bank. Takes a few weeks to get here from overseas, but have never had any issues. One package never showed, contacted them and they shipped a replacement. Has anyone ordered from homegrown cannabis conpany? They look to have some decent buy one get one deals.

Would be awesome if there were something like a pinned list of reputable companies to order from.

1 Like

Still growing my clones from Early Rouge a year later. These plants were huge outside and have done well inside with a good amount of LST. Scooby Snacks is another impressive plant. Big buds with a wonderful flavor. If you can handle regular seeds, this place is on point.

3 Likes

Chitownseeds.com is great, @automatik is well known on the forum and well respected. Got a bunch of gear from him recently he’s my go to bank now.

11 Likes

Thanks for the love. Peace

10 Likes

CBGSEEDSource.com is where I just ordered some CBG hemp seeds. promo launch2021.

2 Likes

Www.Mainelyseeds.org

1 Like

Yes Premium Seeds reg seeds have been impressed with service, price and quality.

Random Indicas from their “mixed” were freebies too!

4 Likes

well, i once bought different seeds from the following (they’re not bad): sweetseeds, gorillaseeds, greenhouse seeds

2 Likes

I used Neptune seedbank I had a problem with 4 seeds that will not crack so I asked them for replacements they let me know that they do not stand behind the products that they sell and that I need to call the breeder. what a way to do business. please take them out of your list.

Thanks

3 Likes

Seedsman: Ace Seeds | Seedsman
Mandala: Ace Seeds – Mandala Seeds Shop
HiperSemillas: Cannabis Seeds Ace Seeds order at Hipersemillas
Sensible Seeds: https://www.sensibleseeds.com/AceSeeds/
Real Gorilla: ACE Seeds – Real Gorilla Seeds
The Vault: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/ace-seeds
Discount Seeds: Ace Cannabis Seeds
Discreet Seeds: Ace Seeds Cannabis Seeds | Discreet Seeds

@chrisj Can this thread be merged with the “Where do you get your seeds” thread?

2 Likes

Just had my first order from ilgm. Customer service was top notch and had seeds within 4 days. Note: I’m in southern Cali and their warehouse is in San Diego. Will see how the genetics are in a couple months !

7 Likes

The seeds from ILGM grow and do well enough. They do not sprout as ILGM tells you to do it. I was able to get them to sprout using a bowl, stick wrap, paper towel and water. Just let me know if you have a hard time and I’ll try and help.

4 Likes

Ah for sure thanks for the heads up. I’ve always tossed my seeds directly into the soil and never had any issues. Lately I’ve been pouring RO water in the tray of my clone dome then put my cubes in there and I’m loving the results.

6 Likes

@olereynard @PreyBird1 I have had a great experience with strong and quick communication via:

Email: thelandraceteam@gmail.com

Instagram: www.instagram.com/thelandraceteam

I figured you both could benefit from their very interesting menu

5 Likes

Thanks Skinny got it.
I’ve been going thru a dude in India directly.

I have also used Indian landrace

4 Likes

inside or out?

thanks

dequilo

5 Likes

Haven’t grown em myself, hence why I was asking. But from what I saw on the website.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that probably two or three of the listed seed banks have landrace strains from Africa

4 Likes

A couple local trusted seedbanks and breeders in South Africa, these guys also stock landrace varities and ship worldwide:

Seedbanks

https://www.biltongandbudz.co.za

Breeders

AmaDeadly
501 Genetics
In House Genetics
Totemic

4 Likes

If in the USA?

Multiverse Beans, North Atlantic Seed Company

Two super reliable seed banks, fast shipping and both stock great genetics. I’ve grown perpetually the last 5 years. Tried many seedbanks, all others are inferior, imo.

8 Likes