Twenty20 Mendocino & Chitownseeds New Autoflower community grow along

Hello,
I would like to start a new community thread for two new Autoflowers. I am also extending a exclusive very generous offer from Twenty20 Mendocino along to my Growmies here at Growers Network. This offer will be for GN members only and all I ask is to show your work and grow this Autoflower group we have here. The only other thing I ask to tell us if you are interested. Now the fun part of this. We are going to offer two new Autos in 6 and 10 packs only for 50% percent off Retail. I will drop the descriptions next. Thanks for reading. Peace.

11 Likes

Hello,
These are the 2 new Strains we are going to offer. I plan to put them on sale early next week. Thanks for your support as always. Have a great day.

Automatik

Purple Biscauto (Auto) (F3)
Dark Nose Candy X Biscotti
~80 days (based on F2 generation)
Nice true purple cultivar Brimming with dense trichomes and thick swollen calyxes.
Fabulous fruit and gas nose and potent head-spinning effects.
The Dark Nose candy (not to be confused with Knows Candy) was a purple pheno of the original Nose Candy Auto we bred with several years ago that came from White Tahoe Cookies and Glue Sniffer.

Go-Go (Auto) (F3)
Bad Girl x Nose Candy
75-80 days (based on F2 generation)
This is a fairly compact and fast flowering variety. She reeks like fresh cut garlic and green onions and fuel. Not much fruit in her but a lot of gas and savory smells. Like her mother, Bad Girl, she is extremely potent and not for the novice smoker. Her ancestor, Nose Candy (green pheno) is derived from White Tahoe Cookies and Glue Sniffer

13 Likes

I am always game! Those are some awesome strains!

8 Likes

Sounding very cool but 1 ?..are they stativa or indica ?

4 Likes

To my knowledge straight Indica. But I will confirm. thanks

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, those sound amazing!

With not having an indoor spot available for another couple months, and approaching the HOT summer months, i shouldnt try them outdoors here… do these need to be dropped fairly quickly for this? I know im a solid 2 months behind yall on the first one.

7 Likes

No,
You can drop at your leisure/ availability. Just want to offer the GN fam something exclusive. Peace

5 Likes

Hello, @Jimhigh66 @crazy1 , @Hydro , @LoCoRocK , @tammydc wanted to share this new generous Twenty20 Mendocino offer. Thanks have a great day.

automatik

5 Likes

Oh… this looks like a tax return purchase waiting to happen… :grin:

(Note to self - don’t forget the 501st and Night Terror)

5 Likes

50% percent off Retail. Great deal.

5 Likes

I’m down with this although I’ve sucked at updating the curent grow.

4 Likes

Is it strictly on those two or is it on all 2020 autos? Also are you taking pre-orders?..
The way things are looking I won’t be able to participate in this so I was asking for a friend…:wink: :joy:

6 Likes

Hello,
It is strictly for those two new Autos. Just DM me I gotcha. Thanks

4 Likes

Hello,
@poseidon this is the thread. thanks have a great day.the options are above.

3 Likes

Yup! I’m in :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all and especially those who served. I have the New Twenty20 Mendocino Autos. If you are interested in buying some DM me. These are not for sale yet only to you GN guys and gals. I would like to thank
Twenty20 Mendocino for helping getting this going. Peace and stay lit.

Automatik

10 Likes

@happilyretired here’s the thread. I have the description at the top. Thanks. Have a great night.

5 Likes

I am in!
Put me down for both of them and send me a invoice.
Thanks @automatik

3 Likes

I already sent them. You should have them today. Have a great day.

4 Likes

UNBELIEVABLE!
Order in the morning. Received it in the afternoon.
@automatik is THE MAN

Thank you again chitownseeds! :pray:

12 Likes