Twenty20 Mendocino & Chitownseeds New Autoflower community grow along

I’ve never checked temps but it should be the same as my house. I usually keep my house around 68 degrees

4 Likes

Just curious if the purp was pheno or temp induced. Dont think 68 is low enough. Pretty sure I seen another one that had so.e purple in it. Beautiful plant brother!

4 Likes

Thanks man

3 Likes

Now I want my Durban to like @Hydro and @bow4buck
Damn you guys have me coveting your girls!
:fist:t2:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure you would not be disappointed with it. You got me all excited for purple biscato now. Glad I popped 4 of them :grin:

3 Likes

Oh excited?
You just wait. I am putting it up there in my top 5 grown.
Now I want to try the Knows Candy that automatik was giving out at CannaCon

3 Likes

I’m damn pissed I missed that. Had intentions of driving up there but the wife quickly reminded me I had my 4 year old granddaughter’s birthday party to go to. Live my kids to death but they tend to over do. 4 year old party was like 8 hours. At least it was at scene 75 and the beer was extra cold. :grin:

6 Likes

We will mark your calendar early for next year. Those Grandkids though…
My greatest accomplishment is being Granddad.
Second greatest accomplishment is being a growing Granddad

7 Likes

Hehehe growing granddads are just like other granddads, just way cooler!:grin:

5 Likes

You got that right…
We are the coolest!
:grin:

5 Likes

Whiskey Zulu

Durban Sunrise

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

It’s hard for me to grow something I can’t spell or pronounce…lol
Rumor has it a Crazy guy will attend next yr ~
Girls look great Jim , but its all your fault I gotta plan this trip…lol

3 Likes

I’d have to look back but I bet I’ve probably spelled it different each time. Half the time I dont know if its me or siri so I just take another hit and move on😁

5 Likes

PRONOUNCED: Biz Cot Oh
Can be spelled that way if you wish. :joy::joy::joy:

I make No Apologies for trying to get us together for CannaCon.
Please direct any complaints to Management.

At this time we have no management!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

@crazy1 and @bow4buck if you two are in, then I am pumped!

4 Likes

You started this idea brother ! @Jimhigh66 , lol…So that makes you management of it !

All a good idea in my book !

4 Likes

I’m definitely down for this, just will depend on timing and location. You thinking Chicago next year? I drive thought there a few times a year. I’m in Ohio now but all my kids and grand kids are up in Kenosha where I moved from. Actually I could go anywhere though, life to short not to have fun…

3 Likes

I’m just south of you , I’d be glad to have a co-pilot if you wanna make a day trip out of it @bow4buck

3 Likes

I am not just locked on Chicago.
If there are other locations that would be easier, and less expensive than Chicago; then I feel we have to look at all the options.
I spoke to a representative last week. He has turned me on to the email of the person booking next years Shows.
There is already one slated for NY in 2022.
They had a huge turn out for Vegas, and the one that surprised them most was Oklahoma City. Chicago was good, but they know next year will be better.
Don’t want to get you or @sssportsmfg excited, but they are wanting to add St. Louis next year.
Think we see what dates and locations work best after they are released for next year.
One way or another, one place or another, we will be doing something in 2022!
:fist:

4 Likes

Like i said, sounds like a good time and travel buddies just adds to the enjoyment, unless you’re a dick…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was just a joke!

3 Likes

We don’t need no stinking Dicks to ruin this. I am with you
There are enough of us that we all know who will be in and who will be out!
:innocent:

2 Likes