Twenty20 Mendocino & Chitownseeds New Autoflower community grow along

The two big events here they have had, were horrid. Lots of people but the vendors didn’t have their stuff in order. Weird carny rides and vendors outside with walk in tents and folks burning sage on you.

5 Likes

Yep, @Jimhigh66 is correct. Think Biscotti Auto. Bisc-Auto

2 Likes

Pics of a couple PB and GoGo to follow. Thought I’d throw up a DLT im trimming. Smoke report will follow. Right now going into jars, there is no mistake on the sweet fruit smell. Havnt narrowed it down to an exact fruit yet and hoping cure helps with that but it is strong sweet and fruity smelling currently. These are the 2 plants I burned up under the light change and had to nurse along. Honestly the stress they went through I expected to see nanners (cudos to @twenty20) there were none. This plant took topping and LST like a champ. For a minute I had to remind myself it wasn’t photo period.

Any chance these will come back around in another run sometime? Not all autos grow well but I’m pretty sure this one will do what ever you want :grin:

7 Likes

@twenty20,

Here’s the latest pics of your auto strains grown. I can not state this enough; the Auto Strains offered by you and grown by me are the best genetically that I have grown.
You have a repeat customer here, and hope you offer up the Purple Biscauto to the general public. It is one of the top shelf strains I have done!

You and the rest at Twenty20 keep up the magnificent work.

7 Likes

You do any training on those? Mighty fine looking.

3 Likes

Ok I’m here might as well. :rofl:
PB already started to flower.

UploadGOgg: 20210922_200144.jpg…
GoGo just vegging and I like it!!!

6 Likes

Have some GREAT NEWS for the community and wanted to post it !

As most of you know, @sssportsmfg has spent many months recovering from the multiple ravages of a critical COVID infection…

Just received good news from him that he has slowly overcome all of those ravages and is gaining weight and feels about 80% there…he promises to come back soon , but not just yet!

I knew he was a tough ole bastard, but have been very concerned about him anyway!

I’m sure many of you have been missing and thinking about Marty so wanted to inform the community as quickly as possible !!!

11 Likes

I am so thankful he is getting well. Sorry he hasn’t been on his motorcycle.
@bow4buck, both the Go Go and PB were LST at 45 degree angle.
There has been no training on the Whiskey ZuLu
That I am doing now

There was some LST on this Durban Sunrise

10 Likes

Looking good everyone.

6 Likes

Nice! Yes we are working on the F3’s now!

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliments. Your cultivation skills look top notch as well. Really excited to watch these journals. Maybe we should get another set going soon??

3 Likes