Twin Plant - Is this Common?

Hi all - hope people are healthy and well as are your plants! :slight_smile: - i’ve been growing this from seed for almost 12 weeks… (switched to 12/12 a week ago at about 60cm). I’ve only grown once before and wasn’t expecting a twin plant - are these common? Any advice on when weed plants do this greatly appreciated! I’ve been feeding it 4/3/8 nutes up until now. Should i change this? Pics below. Is a Cherry Gelato strain. Thx :slight_smile:

2 weeks

4 weeks

5.5 weeks

8 weeks

11 weeks

(had to cut the top off one of the twins due to minor mishap during final repotting!)

4 Likes

Nice grow diary from seed. Not to sure about a twin plant, that is just one plant that was maybe topped early on?

3 Likes

Thanks! No…didn’t top early…that’s how it grew. If you see the first pics the stem in the middle grew first (which has 4 leaves coming off it) and then that stopped growing and the two stems starting growing from our the middle - will try and add some more pics that shows it.
Is now starting to show flowers (after 2.5 weeks on 12/12) so relief on that front! Let’s hope i can keep it all going without mishaps until harvest! Cheers

1 Like

I have a skunk #1 that did the same thing… i will share pics later

2 Likes