U.S. Wholesale Cannabis Spot Index Down 1.1% to $1,100/pound for Week Ending 3/8/2019

U.S. Cannabis Spot Index down 1.1% to $1,100 per pound for week ending 3/8/2019.

The U.S. Spot Index ticked downward for the third consecutive week, by 1%, to settle at $1,100 per pound. Last year at this time, the national composite price had been on the rise for four straight weeks, behavior that would continue for another three consecutive weeks afterward.

Falling prices in California, Oregon, and Nevada have been primarily responsible for the downturn in the U.S. Spot Index so far this year, outweighing gradual gains in the more mature licensed adult-use markets of Colorado and Washington State. With upward momentum in the latter appearing to level off in recent weeks, further downward pressure on the national average could come from the Evergreen State in the near future.

Read the FULL REPORT

State%20Level%20Pricing%208Mar19%20FREE

1 Like

@Growernick
Can we get Spot Index as a ticker at the top?

3 Likes

Haha I think we are heading in that direction, my friend. We first have to tackle Interstate Commerce and then I think that ticker will make for a great banner!