Ultrapuff's Grow tents

They smell fantastic. More sweet then stank tho…

11 Likes

Clones are ready for big tent. 2 slapz 6 monkey slapz (chunky monkey pheno)

King Kong X slapz pheno hunt has officially started. Germinating 6 seeds to flower the 4 best só I can keep one.

17 Likes

Hell to the yeah buddy!

11 Likes

Awesome @ultrapuff

7 Likes

King Kong X slapz 5 out of six. Not bad. Remember to always plant more then you need. There will always bed duds and the weaklings that we will discard and keep the best. I will keep 4 out of these 6 I planted. @preybird1 it’s begun! :joy:

11 Likes

Alrighty. I cropped yesterday and boy ol boy, I have never grown this beautiful before. This is the biggest buds I’ve gotten with the slapz and monkey slapz. I did the same feed schedule but what I did differently is I made a 50% perlite and 50% coco. They definitely loved it. 3 feeds a day. I’m guessing 2 pounds off those 2 plants. Both racks are full.

14 Likes

First 2 are monkey slapz and second 2 are slapz.

20 Likes

Beautiful buds man.

13 Likes

Thanks Mr. Fart. They are alot prettier in person. We all know these pictures we post here doesn’t do them justice. And we are only allowed 3 second videos here. I need to be able to post videos kinda like YouTube does @chrisj @nick

15 Likes

Ok I have listened and I will request additional space for us to put more smiles on peoples faces. Give me some time. I think the limits changed when our new developer did the upgrades. I am sure before we could upload more than 5 pictures in one go? And videos could be longer before then. Am I right?

15 Likes

Yeah before it was 3 seconds… Now its like up to 4 or 5 seconds. I haven’t tried in the past few weeks. But man. If I could have a minute to film and talk to everyone. It would sure be awesome. Thanks for listening man :facepunch:t3::v:t3::sunglasses:

15 Likes

Lolol Mr Fart.

13 Likes

Gorgeous looking buds man hat’s off :+1:t2::drooling_face::clap:t2:

12 Likes

@ultrapuff those buds are awesome cant wait to get some of those seeds

12 Likes

4 week old clones have gone into the big tent. 8x4. Total of 8 clones. 2 maybe 3 more weeks of topping so when I lay my trellis I will have plenty of growth to open the plants up and spread them out.

14 Likes

3x3 tent is clean. I have also built a cheap watering system. Very easy set up. Ima puncture hole on the container lid. Plants will sit ontop of that container lid. Pump pumps water up. And the run off drips back into reservoir. 100 bucks. Very very very affective 4 plant feeder

13 Likes

Ok… Ladies have grown alot throughout the week. This weekend I will do a very high lollipop and defoliation. Then Monday will be the first day of flower. Rule of thumb is wait till you’re tent is 80% full then flip. Lets see how this run goes. :sunglasses::herb: New grow 8x4.

17 Likes

So your just using a drip recirculation with a resivoir.

10 Likes

Monkey slapz

Slapz

Final weight in. For the two plants.
Total count is 857 grams. Not bad for 2 plants. @PreyBird1

17 Likes

Sure am homie… Just a simple pump to water them… Fall right back inside reservoir.

10 Likes