Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Hey guys. Good to be back. Starting off this thread with some keif rosin that I collected from my trim bin.

27 Likes

Small 3x 3 tent we have the chunky monkey the left and the slapz on the right. They are half way through week 2 of flower. Water timer is coming on 3 times a day.

11 Likes

So, 8x4 tent status is clones are on week 4 of veg. After the reservoir is empty im flipping to 12/12. ! This time I added an extra filter before irrigation head just to be sure nothing is clogging my lines.

(upload://p4dDOZLRnHMFqPq1vahFRGo4B36.jpeg)

22 Likes

Made some slapz clones about a week and a half ago when I flipped. It’s the fastest roots I’ve ever gotten. And clones are super healthy. I’m very excited. Water the first time today and already saw roots. Pretty dope.

26 Likes

Sweet man looking awesome.

13 Likes

@ultrapuff , nice strong roots. We taking clones in the next couple days and hope they look as good as yours. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

11 Likes

Happy Monday guys and gals!

11 Likes

Thanks. I stopped using the heat mat under my clones. It just caused them to dry out too quickly. They are coming out perfect. Just Goin through the steps of giving them more air every day and letting them dry out naturally. They seem to like this the best. Using powdered cloning agent from lowes.

13 Likes

Day one of flower on the 8x4 tent with the chunky monkey. I did a good defoliation yesterday and got her high and tight for her stretch. They seem to have recovered fine. Tomorrow final layer of trellis will go up.

On the 3x3 tent they have started week 3 of flower and will be getting her last defoliation next Thursday at the end of week 3. Light will go up the last couple of inches for more space.

And as of the clones… I chose the best slapz clone and planted it and discarded the rest. And I did take more chunky monkey clones for a new mom.

19 Likes

Second and final layer of trellis for this round.

20 Likes

And the stretching has begun!

18 Likes

3x3 tent day 17 of flower

19 Likes

Impressive as always! :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Nice man. Since im resetting im actually going to do it…im going to set up my small 4 bucket Rdwc system and give the hydro a go! Ive had this system i built for 4 yrs and never used it. I have all the parts finished and ready to go. I even have the hydroton ready just need to wash them and get set up.

14 Likes

Thanks brother. Good to be back.

10 Likes

Did you finally sell your house or just resetting the tent? I often wonder why everyone doesn’t have their stuff automated or dwc. Plants love their food on schedule every day! And the pain of watering by hand is a hassle. Are you going to put up a trellis?

10 Likes

Im not sure. I havent sold my house my wife still doesnt want to move. I always wanted to do hydro and im going to try it out and try different things.

10 Likes

Chunky Monkey 8x4 tent flower day 7. They have all reached over the last layer of trellis Net. Humidity is getting higher by the day. All we can do now is have her environment and nutrients on point and wait for day 21 defoliation.

18 Likes

Chunky monkey and slapz 3x3 tent flower day 21.
Defoliation day was a success and they are looking awesome. Got home just in time to get in there and get out all those leafs. Humidity dropped instantly lol.

25 Likes

Night cap! Lol

18 Likes