Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Awesome setup in both tents ultra, killer grows! :raised_hands::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::fire::fire::fire:

12 Likes

Thanks Jax. Hope you guys like enjoy the updates every week. :v:t3::facepunch:t3:

11 Likes

Sure as heck do. Beautiful plants nice my man

10 Likes

Thanks cloud. Plants are on a Thursday schedule. So I try to post every 7 days so you guys can get a week to week progression for plant comparisons. =)

13 Likes

What are you using first nutes this run?

9 Likes

And we all appreciate your craft.

9 Likes

I switch from advanced nutrients to green planet nutrients. I see alot of better results with them. Plants come out super terpie. And are always super healthy throughout veg and flower. They can’t seem to get enough of it. Lol

10 Likes

Sorry for blowing up your notifications. Lol! That’s amazing! I hope to some day be there. :heart_eyes:

What do you mean by Thursday schedule?

10 Likes

It’s means that their week changes to a new week every Thursday. :facepunch:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Almost out of space…

13 Likes

13 Likes

Yo ultra how my plants doing? Lol jk man there looking killer as usual what generation clone is that mother i sent you now? Also are you keeping a life original mother or cloned mother? I just harvested my 3rd generation of the first mother i created that strain with. I know what yours is called and its unique to your seed and it cannot be recreated because that seeds phenotype is exclusive to your plant. If it dies you lose it forever. The mother of that strain was seeded before she was finished flowering out. So i actually have the original mother clone of that strain growing still. Which is the prodigy of the 1st cross. And i gotta tell you its a smelly smelly lady. Heres a cheater bud pic of small bud.

Before i pulled all the leafs off. I leave them on until the last second then i pull them off. Because i find if you leave all the leaves on except fan leaves as it dries out you get a better end flavor after cure. Because i believe the extra flavors come from and start move from the stems and leaves into the buds.

14 Likes

Only 8 plants in the 8x4 lol I’m on generation five if I’m not mistaken I can’t keep mothers for long my tent too small, so yeah cloned mama… Lol. Now way. I won’t let that slapz die bromo. That’s my little baby. It’s my favorite bud to smoke still. It never gets old man. And when I dry my plants… They only hang for 7 days… The rest of the time the finish drying during trim and during burping. That way I have more control over the drying… Ive learned that slightly under drying helps where I live. Cuz it does dry during burping and trim… And most of the times I’ve found that it dried too much… Terps lost… But yeah… Now I have 2 phenos that I’m hanging on too. Im looking for a cheese smelling plant. I’m a big fan of the cheese. Any suggestions? If u want a clone from my chunky monkey I’ll send it. She flowers fast, big and stank good plant to make some crosses with. By day 21 of flower she’s already starting to stack. I really like her. It was worth the pheno hunt @preybird1

13 Likes

Thats awesome i have so many of those seeds lol. We could hunt thousnds and thousands. Since i finished all my strains into seed form now i dont need the clone/mothers.

This strain here is really good for arthritis. Its been tested buy some medical patients in Tennessee. Im working it back to an F2 since these havent been femmanized yet. I only have 15 strains of femmanized seeds out of 30 crosses. So im at 50% of my crosses femmanized and the rest Regs. And the best of all is almost all my strains i created from seed…i still have some of the original seeds left. I kept a few seeds of all my strains i started from in the beginning. So i could start over again and actually im starting to grow out the older original seeds now because there almost 6yrs old. And no need to waste those good and fantastic seeds. So watch for me to Do a Runtz throw back lol and pull out the older elder seeds. Because since the Runtz and slapz crosses were so killer im going to back breed them into the strain with the mothers i have left.

17 Likes

Ima trying to pheno hunt some good cheese. I’m trying to add a 3rd pheno to my mom’s. Been doing some research… But im not an expert so it makes it hard. :joy:

10 Likes

Had to do a early defoliation. Day 16 isntead of day 21. But they needed it. It was way too packed and my dehumidifier wasn’t been able to handle all that foliage. Anyways. They lights are as high as they go. And plants are super happy. Many bud sites now.

CHUNKY MONKEY

22 Likes

Looking good man I just found a grease monkey seed. Made me smile a little bit.

10 Likes

That monkey slapz pheno I call chunky monkey comes come grease monkey X runtz. It a nice strain.

9 Likes

Notice the exhaust beside plants. Plants are hella tall. My lights can’t go any higher. Had to super crop a brench because light heat was burning it. My tent in 96 inches tall. These babies are massive. Did the early defoliation and we should be good for a while.

15 Likes

Been trying to get with @PreyBird1 he’s just been a busy guy looking forward to trying that strain myself. Looks great though as mentioned above. What do you use for bud swelling as far as nutes

9 Likes