Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Heheheee. If ya want my strains just DM me. We can figure it out. I just work a lot and this week i worked 6 days a week. When i got home i relaxed for and hour and then i strapped on my tree trimming harness and gear and went up in the trees and cut a bunch more tree limbs off. And set another fast line higher up on a different tree while i was up there. So i should be able to attach a 2nd hand ascender to my harness and move laterally on that line And i have been practicing climbing a rope with the rope ascenders vs Using tree spikes. I kinda like being able to swing to another tree and use my flip line to hold me in place while i saw the tree branches down. Im just not strong enough yet to do a lot of work. My arms are still jacked up from the crash.

12 Likes

I use the 3part gow formula from green planet nutrients. Comes with micro, grow, bloom, vitathrive, Rezin, massive and liquid weight. But i do use terpinator and cal mag from green planet nutrients as well during the whole flowering stage… And i use a antifungal for my roots that I add to my reservoir and a foliar spray to avoid molds.

9 Likes

Day 21 flower Chunky Monkey

14 Likes

Flower day 36 for the 3x3 tent. It’s very stank! :joy:

19 Likes

Flower day 26 on the 8x4 tent. Had to buy a 70 pint dehumidifier to replace the 40 pint I had. It wasn’t able to handle the big tent. New one works awesome. Got a regular hinese 70 pinter at lowes. Humidity got up to 85 at night. So I know for a fact late in flowwer I’d have rot somewhere. So I spent the extra 350 bucks for a piece of mind. Not regretting it at all.

17 Likes

Man there stacking up beautifully!

11 Likes

What do you feel is the limit on rh for rot in flower

8 Likes

Yeah… Can u see the right side slapz is a tad smaller. But both are stank and very frosty… 2 distinct tastes… Coming out nice in the 3x3 tent. Lol

10 Likes

I run 70 to 80 the first 3 weeks of flower… As soon as buds start to stack its 50%rh… I set my dehumidifier a 45… Keeps it perfect in there. But when I left my Rh at 80% during final weeks of flower I had a massive bud rot problem. So now I spray a anti fungal week 3 of flower to also help avoid anything.

9 Likes

Chunky :monkey: tent is amazing…but they ain’t lil monkeys anymore they giant Silverback Slapz :raised_hands:! And the 3x3 Chunky :monkey: and Slappity :wave: :wave: tent is :fire::fire::fire:

I come here to daydream 😶‍🌫️

11 Likes

Thanks brother… Wish yall were closer to take a wiff! Amazing I’ll try to send out rosin samples again for my journal followers. That way yall can be a part of my garden. :v:t3::facepunch:t3: @jaxsonl5

11 Likes

Day 37 3x3 tent. Buds are Goin to get huge by day 70.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Gotta say man your plants look amazing.

11 Likes

Thanks man. Large tent is a tad over grown. But im happy they are strong and healthy. Even had to upgrade the dehumidifier. Now it’s perfect in there. =)

10 Likes

Day 41 of flower

19 Likes

Hot damn. That’s some fire.

11 Likes

Happy Sunday everyone…

15 Likes

Small 3x3 tent put on some weight boy… Smells fabulous. Lol

18 Likes

Freaking gnarly man. You want to send a brotha a clone? Lol

11 Likes