Ultrapuff's Grow tents

I can. She’s pretty beast the chunky monkey. And by week seven she’s ready. I wait a extra week… But she explodes with nugs. IL be making more clones on August. I’m going traveling onky going to keep my 2 moms. Remind me in August homie.

12 Likes

Will do brotha. That’s sweet wish you safe travels when this happens!

10 Likes

14 Likes

No color pics? C’mon lol

12 Likes

Fine I will make the effort for the light pic. Lmao

9 Likes

Hey black and white is so 1980’s

9 Likes

It’s hard… I need some lenses to cover my camera up with… Too damn bright in there. Night caps show the most. :joy:

10 Likes

Day 39 flower.
My 8x4 tent is looking like a 10x20 lmao

16 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :triumph: :dash: :skull::bomb::drooling_face:

9 Likes

3 weeks to go… Shes actually a 8 weeker. But I let her go till 9. Got alot of complaints from my family. We are putting a pool and the straight edge pool guys told my parents next door that there must be a weed farm around here. My mom is not a happy camper right now. She’s never is on the last week’s of flower. :joy:

13 Likes

I think my plants got root bound and stretched alot this round. Next round I will do 3 gal fabric pots with coco isntead of a 2 gal. But so I can continue to water and have a good dry back. I will be adding extra perlite to my coco for better draining. Will do a 50/50 mix.

11 Likes

Day 40 flower.

13 Likes

Pressing keif is always the funnest. Lol

P

16 Likes

How much did how much yield? Regarding the rosin

9 Likes

I didn’t weight. I just threw it in the rosin/batter/diamond/all concentrates container. There’s like 10 different types in there. Lol but keif it’s a very high percentage. I put some weed in the bag with the keif. So it’s easier to press without it gushing out. My guess would be prob like a 90 percent return if you’re pressing just keif.

12 Likes

My other half and I drooling. Freaking lovely as always. How’s she taste?

9 Likes

Tastes like bomb hash. It’s creamy in texture and it smell danky sweet before you burn it. I trimmed and collected the keif on day 7 after I cropped. I like to finish drying and curing in large containers so it doesnt get too dry. So the heads collected were very fresh and still very flavorful.

13 Likes

Sorry to inquire again about this, what temp did you squish at? Have you ever tried squishing bubble hash, or do you have experience there?

8 Likes

I use 2, 37 micron bags to keep it in the bags, 1 with the bubble hash in it the other bag with the opening over the other bag, set the heat at 170 degrees and hold the smash about 1.5 minutes.

12 Likes

@nacho151 GREAT SUCCESS

8 Likes