Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Sounds like a hell of a combination. I’ll keep on following along. You produce some nice nugs fosho

9 Likes

Hey sorry about the late response. In Miami having a blast. Yeah man. I squeeze bubble hash every once in a while when I have time to wash it… But most of the times now adays I give my trim awaybto a buddy that only does etables. Well keif and bubble has are pretty much the same thing. Just extracted different. I very in temps. If I have something keif or hash that I want to save the terps I do 180. But i usually do 200. The quality is great and I get a large percentage back. And for my personal rosin I always press with the 36 macron. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Sounds bout right! :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

What bags are you using? And what press. I cant decide if i want to build a press or just buy a nug smasher??

8 Likes

I use a Nugsmasher X with the Nugsmasher X Bags. They discontinued the Nugsmasher X press a couple of months ago. But I do like their presses.

7 Likes

Harvest day. Left all small nugs to fatten up some more. Will check in a week how they are… Maybe 2. That big container had half of what I cropped. Very exciting day lol

16 Likes

Spec-fucking-tactular

11 Likes

Show me the weed! Lol nice reload! Nice red color

11 Likes

Thanks bro… Smell amazing. Can wait for yall too try. Gonna make rosin out of those buds I left growing. Soo, 2 more week growing and then chop and cure. I’d say at least a month.

11 Likes

Will take better pics today… Yesterday was a long ass day… Gosh can u give me a freaking minute! :joy:

10 Likes

Hey its been 20hrs?

8 Likes

Been out shooting… Check your insta fool!

7 Likes

Yep i saw that fully auto!

7 Likes

Lol i went camping with my brother and a friend. We had 12 guns and loads of ammo. We also had some magic mushrooms. Well we trpped balls and shot a lot of guns. The park ranger came by as we were reloading 50 clips. He didnt come too close he just yelled shoot in a safe direction and then hopped into his truck and zoomed off. I think he was scared to come over. But although we were high AF! we werent being dangerous. Me and all my brothers were trained how to handle firearms and have been shooting since we got our boyscout merit badges for rifles back at scout camp in late 80’s

Heres mine

13 Likes

Damn… Thats awesome man… I actually always have some mushrooms on standby. I micro dose on the weekends. Helps my anxiety hardcore. It’s awesome. And yeah… That fully auto is ridiculous man… Empties out your pockets quickly tho! Gonna try to take some pics today of the ganja

11 Likes

Are you growing in soil mixes?

9 Likes

Exactly this is why I’m making the jump…

9 Likes

Have you tried Exodus Cheese from Green House Seeds? Very good cheese. And the Big Buddha Cheese as well of course!

10 Likes

So, still watching the lower nugs I left swell. Should be interesting to see how they finish. Imagine I get a whole other layer of top buds lol… That would be awesome. Made some rosin out of some tiny nugs and some finger hash and it came out pretty. Then I took some chunky monkey pics which is a pheno from @PreyBird1 monkey slapz. And you know what, I’m enjoying this lower bud growing also because I get to my some plants around to play with while I dry and trim the uppers. Even tho I do have 2 moms, the flowering is always the most fun. Had a good time in the man cave. :joy:

13 Likes

Gosh… I been looking for a good cheese pheno… Any you can share and trade with?

9 Likes