Ultrapuff's Grow tents

I grow with straight coco and perlite. So I can feed more often and still get a good dry back. I did coco and dirt once and got root rot. My plants died from one day to the other on the end of week four of flower. Bummer me out… Had to smoke week 4 weed for that Christmas. Lol

11 Likes

Man im half tempted to build a press. Im getting closer to doing it. Im finally making canna butter and some gummies and next will be a press maybe? :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

A rosin press is definitely a fun toy to have. I’m always squeezing weed, the other day it was my finger. :joy: But yeah… U like to build things. I’m more down for spending 800 bucks and getting one that’s ready. Lol I’m stocking up on rosin. I been throwing all my rosin into one container… There’s all types of rosin in there.

10 Likes

Like a salad of rosins. Is it all whipped together or is it layers?

9 Likes

That looks real tasty. And some good quality resin as well.

9 Likes

@ultrapuff a brief history on Cheese for you. I’ve picked this up from a youtuber “DrewIsSharing”, apparently he sat down with Milo from Big Buddha Seeds, I trust his info…

In the early 90’s “Sam the Skunkman” had brought over Skunk #1 from The Netherlands to the UK and somebody from the Exodus collective managed to get some. Exodus bred it, and it turned out smelling strong like cheese. Like a good skunk does. They didn’t change anything about the strain, didn’t cross anything in it, just named it “Exodus Cheese”
It smells so, so hard, I remember a little baggy of exodus cheese in your glovebox would fill the entire car with its cheesy, dank smell in a matter of seconds. Yields of the Exodus Cheese/Skunk #1 also turned out to be great.

Then there is Big Buddha Seeds… Milo from Big Buddha apparently loved the cheese but thought it smelled a little TOO much. He then came up with the idea of crossing Afghani into it and around 2005 “Big Buddha Cheese” was born. He launched Big Buddha Seeds with the Buddha Cheese as their first strain.

I’ve grown the Exodus one before, was a very good Cheese. But I don’t have any seeds. Never grown the Big Buddha, only smoked it (a lot), always has been one of my favorite cheese/skunk strains! Exodus doesn’t exist anymore but Green House Seeds claims to have their (Exodus’) genetics.
You can order the Exodus Cheese (feminised) on Green House’s website. They’re not regular tho…
For a pack of 10, shipping, taxes, everything included is €85.00, so that would be around $90, to get it to the US.

Apparently Big Buddha Seeds’ Black Cheese turned out to be very nice cheese strain as well, according to this Drew fella. Never tried it myself.

11 Likes

Whipped up together… Its currently curing in the fridge. Lol yeah I said fuck all the little containers and now it’s only one big :joy:

10 Likes

Awesome story man. Thanks for sharing… I really enjoyed it…! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

If you can’t get those Exodus Cheese seeds, I’m happy to order em for you and send em through. But I think you can order 'em yourself from the US. Same for the Buddha’s.

10 Likes

Ok, so all the top nugs are finally trimming. And now it is drying the final bit and starting to cure in the 5gallon bucket with the sealed screw on lid. So, will try have a number for you guys tomorrow. Lower nugs I left growing are still getting bigger and looking more awesome by the day. The quality is already twice as iced out. I’ll be doing this more often to increase my yeild and better my lower nug quality. That is if you have a extra 2 weeks.

@PreyBird1

14 Likes

Another fantastic run! :fire::fire::fire::+1::exploding_head:

13 Likes

Bottom buds are starting to change color… So in all actuality, lower nugs are usually 2-3 because behind development wise. So tmim guessing another week maybe 2.

15 Likes

Cool colors. =)

17 Likes

Lol nice man. I grow by color now. I found that if i grow longer each time. When i do the same strains now i can spot when its actually finished. Ed Rosenthal always says never harvest any unripe buds.

12 Likes

True that… Ive been keeping tracks of the weeks, but I also am cropping do to colors. That’s exactly why I left them bottom nugs finishing. It seems like a waste cropping them when they will be shit nugs. I actually chopped the top nugs a tad early because of the smell. The guys putting in my pool complained about the smell. So I chopped them uppers. Lowes will probably come down late next week

11 Likes

Final weight on the top nugs is 1046grams. Still waiting on the lowers to be ready. So far so good. Smells like onion and sweet guava. Got almost 26 grams of sweet guava keif rosin that I pressed from the keif collected from my trays. I’m stoked.

14 Likes

Cloned moms are doing good and are ready for cloning.

13 Likes

So, finally I chopped down the lower buds. They are looking pretty. Will be doing this more runs to come. Quality in lower nugs changed to A buds. Will do the dry weight for the bottom nugs. Im guessing another pound. Lol

12 Likes

That color is beautiful , what temps do you get ?

9 Likes

2 lbs off 8 clones?

10 Likes