Ultrapuff's Grow tents

From 86 to 93. It’s the pheno. She turns purple with red stems when she’s ready. No need for cool temps… It will still turn. :wink:

5 Likes

I cloned and vegged the clones for 4 weeks, topping them every other day. Then I flipped… Waited for top buds to turn purple… Then left the lower nugs for 3 extra weeks. And i harvestsd the lowers today. So of the top nugs that I harvested i got 1050 grams. And now the lower buds will probably get me close to 500 more grams. So, probably around 3 and a half pounds total, which is what a normally pull out of the 8x4 tent. With the slapz I got 1750 grams. That was my most. I’ll post the final weight in around 10 days

5 Likes

Your the man. @preybird1 slapz be putting out.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. @cloudkandy Yeah… Fortunately for us @preybird1 has some legit stuff… He hoards most of it. But i convinced him once to send me my special slapz pheno… It is crazy fruity and stanky. I only grow it in the 3x3 tent now. It stinks way too much to do a whole big tent. Lmao

8 Likes

Lol im about to do a full 10 x 10 pf goji crasher! Cloning it on sunday.

5 Likes

swap some slapz?

3 Likes

This slapz was a present from preybird. It’s a special pheno… With his permission I’ll send u a cut. It’s :fire: but I got like 100 seeds of monkey slapz… That purple one in the picture and a stank white caviar. I can send u some. I call them white monkey.

4 Likes

Baby frenchie likes taking long naps during trimming. Lol

6 Likes

That is a very nice return. I am hoping for that with 18 plants.

4 Likes

Well, clones were vegged for 3 weeks. I got 1000 of the top nugs. Waiting on bottom nugs to fully dry another week and I’ll have a final weight. But yeah. Very good yeild for a 8x4 tent. Lol @chrisj

4 Likes

You know our agreement man! Do what you like with it. :pray::innocent: wait until you see what i have growing now!

Im doing my seed preservation run on the original seeds i started all strains with. Making more.
Theres a new strain in there youd be interested in…King kong x Slapz. I took that mother i have and bred her. Now we have something interesting. I have lots of seeds and 4 seedlings going.

4 Likes