Ultrapuff's Grow tents

From 86 to 93. It’s the pheno. She turns purple with red stems when she’s ready. No need for cool temps… It will still turn. :wink:

9 Likes

I cloned and vegged the clones for 4 weeks, topping them every other day. Then I flipped… Waited for top buds to turn purple… Then left the lower nugs for 3 extra weeks. And i harvestsd the lowers today. So of the top nugs that I harvested i got 1050 grams. And now the lower buds will probably get me close to 500 more grams. So, probably around 3 and a half pounds total, which is what a normally pull out of the 8x4 tent. With the slapz I got 1750 grams. That was my most. I’ll post the final weight in around 10 days

9 Likes

Your the man. @PreyBird1 slapz be putting out.

10 Likes

Thanks brother. @cloudkandy Yeah… Fortunately for us @PreyBird1 has some legit stuff… He hoards most of it. But i convinced him once to send me my special slapz pheno… It is crazy fruity and stanky. I only grow it in the 3x3 tent now. It stinks way too much to do a whole big tent. Lmao

12 Likes

Lol im about to do a full 10 x 10 pf goji crasher! Cloning it on sunday.

10 Likes

swap some slapz?

8 Likes

This slapz was a present from preybird. It’s a special pheno… With his permission I’ll send u a cut. It’s :fire: but I got like 100 seeds of monkey slapz… That purple one in the picture and a stank white caviar. I can send u some. I call them white monkey.

9 Likes

Baby frenchie likes taking long naps during trimming. Lol

10 Likes

That is a very nice return. I am hoping for that with 18 plants.

9 Likes

Well, clones were vegged for 3 weeks. I got 1000 of the top nugs. Waiting on bottom nugs to fully dry another week and I’ll have a final weight. But yeah. Very good yeild for a 8x4 tent. Lol @chrisj

9 Likes

You know our agreement man! Do what you like with it. :pray::innocent: wait until you see what i have growing now!

Im doing my seed preservation run on the original seeds i started all strains with. Making more.
Theres a new strain in there youd be interested in…King kong x Slapz. I took that mother i have and bred her. Now we have something interesting. I have lots of seeds and 4 seedlings going.

13 Likes

Yep. Im definitely interested. Let me do a run with that king Kong slapz… See how pretty I can get her. Send the seeds and I’ll send the money Foo… :joy:

8 Likes

Ok peeps. Everything is trimmed and in jars. The small nugs took me a week to trim… But it’s finally done. The total weight for the small nugs is 315grams. Which I’m very happy with knowing that they were all larf but now they are very frosty and tasty nugs. And 1000 grams of the top buds. So total weight is 1320 grams not including that whole container of larf that u see in the picture. I just gave that away. Hope to do a king Kong X slapz next run in the 3x3 and another full tent of chunky monkey in the 8x4 tent. Hope you guys enjoyed the run. And hopefully I was able to teach or inspire some of you guys. Every dm me for Q&A. :v:t3: :facepunch:t3: :fire:

15 Likes

Remind me to send you the seeds on sunday. My day off.

11 Likes

Looks damn good.

10 Likes

Damn you do good work.

11 Likes

Thanks man… Its getting better and better. :sunglasses::v:t3::facepunch:t3: @papajerry

9 Likes

Thanks cloud. Preybirds genetics is killing it!

10 Likes

Ok, so before I’m off on vacation for 21 days I got everything ready. Made some clones from my mom’s and put them to flower. My dad wi be filling up the reservoir while I’m gone. Got nutrients all portioned out so he can’t miss up. Roots from mom’s look beautiful and very healthy. Other then that we should be straight. Hopefully! And also… When I get back ima send out rosin samples to 5 people. Still to come!

13 Likes

@ultrapuff I would say just a few roots. Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: looks wild. Enjoy your time. :v:

13 Likes