Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Looking sweet my man. Holy fucking roots. Lol hope you have a wicked time bro. Take some pics of the fun

12 Likes

Thanks brother… 21 days of freedom in the land of the free and the home of the brave! :joy: :us: We need it! You be safe also.

13 Likes

Yeah those roots are awesome. Best roots I grow so far. I was feeding once a day for 30 seconds. The more I play with my mom’s the more I realize that these 2 plants slapz phenos, only need minimal water for optimal health. It also shows me how much I over water. It’s also shows me how addicted to growing I am. Always want to be in my grow room. And when I. Not I have the cameras pulled up on the tablet. We get addicted to the work and the research. It’s going to be a good trip. But ima miss the girl. Lol

15 Likes

@ultrapuff this is a very impressive grow my brother you got the goods there colour of plants is on fire and kief and rosin look awesome good weight pulled off them to

10 Likes

@ultrapuff Damn, I thought what kind of pot us that in, then looked again, whoa them are some serious roots!

9 Likes

Thanks homie. It’s fun sharing all the hard work and having people like it. Stay tuned for more brother. :facepunch:t3:

8 Likes

Lol. They were pretty narly. I’m post a up date on those 2 moms with the pretty roots. They are on week 3 of flower now. I flipped at transplant. They were tall slanky moms. So I just opened them on the trellis and left for vacation.

8 Likes

Hey everyone. Back from a 3 week vacation and we are on week 3 of flower. Dad filled the res twice while I was gone. Other than that I got home 2 days ago and layed couple of branches down with the trellis. They were my 2 moms and they weren’t the best to start out with. I had them on minimal lighting and they were root bound. So instead of throwing them away I just transplanted them after I made clones and flipped them. I will have some plant to play with while my clones grow out and I do the massive topping I like to do. My clones aren’t looking the best either but they will work. I didn’t expect any less after totally being ignored in the incubator for 3 weeks… At least roots were grown. Anyways. Will be fun to see what those so so moms will put out. :v:t3:

11 Likes

Slapz of left. Monkey slapz pheno chunky monkey on the right.

12 Likes

Gnarly as always my dude. Hope you had a fucking blast on vacation. Any crazy stories? And you already know we be nature loving fools around here post some pics if you got some brother. Cheers.

9 Likes

@ultrapuff definitely staying tuned Homie loving this site to one of the best i have come across and alot of knowledgeable and serious growers already learned alot

10 Likes

Sup cloud. How you been brother. Man, it seems like i got back more tired than when I left. I drove 7,132 miles in 3 weeks. Never again do I drive across the country. But in the other hand, I saw the whole country… Swamps, great plains, desert, pacific coast… It was so damn beautiful. Didn’t see anything crazy… Just couple of homeless people in LA pissing on the corner of 2 traffic lights. But thankfully I didn’t see any shit on the streets. I got corona half way through my vacation and lost a few days of fun. But taking out the Rona. I had a blast man… Wish yall could have been there.

10 Likes

Hell yeah man. A couple of years ago I was making the big change from hps lights to leds… This site really helped me get all the knowledge I needed for my stuff. Just like everyone, I use a lot of YouTube to figure my stuff out. But talking to the old timers over here really helps alot also. There are alot of different types of growers here with alot of knowledge. Send me the link to your journal so I can set to follow. :v:t3:

9 Likes

Oh you know trying to be dr green thumb over here. Somehow its working. Need to sit down and chat with you one of these days we both got some time forsure. My dad did that said it was a great thing to see. Sorry about the rona brother glad it didnt keep you down long! Nasty stuff. Louisiana is crazy as hell too. See stuff like that lol. See bums walk around the corner and hop in bmw’s you name it. Some of them got a hell of a scam rolling and its sad because im the guy that if you have a sign for food. Imma roll up to the next food joint and grab em something. Aint no fun having absolutely nothing to eat and not sure how you are going to get your next meal. I feel for that and it hits a soft spot in my stiched up heart lol. Anyway bro im glad you had a good time very cool. Glad to have you back

9 Likes

Hey Ultra. That’s a sick grow homie. In the positive way. I like your style, I believe we kinda have a similar style. Clean work mate! Ladies looking mighty fine as well. Are those plants on your elevated table? Drip fed from the reservoir?
Hope you had a good vacation btw. Driving across the US huh! Proper cool man. By Car? Bike? Van? Bummer that you got Covid along the way, still, sounds like you had some fun.

10 Likes

Ooh I can relate to this. Bought a homeless guy a meal and 2 beers a while ago and we sat there together for like 40mins. He enjoyed the lunch and we drank a beer together and then I left. Left him a gram of bud as well.

Absolutely no shame in this this cloud. Beautiful heart you got.

11 Likes

Haven’t set up a journal yet one thing i do need to do tho just been reading and watching posts on here and definitely agree on YouTube watching as one of the best things to do and the old timers on here are the best and very helpful to will tag you in my journal when i put it up thanks

11 Likes

Yeah man, it’s sad to see shit like that. And i noticed that most of the nasty homeless people have serious mental disorders. Most!!! Thiefs and scammers disgust me bro… Its a pathetic way of going through life. And yeah… Im guessing I brought corona home because now my whole family is sick. I’m currently at school with my nieces because it’s meet the teacher day and none of my sisters or mom can’t make it it cuz of the Rona. Lol. Man I’m glad I dont have kids of my own. Because this shit is lame af! :joy:

11 Likes

Supp monkey. Yeah I noticed the same brother. I have a 25 gallon trash can with a submersible pump with a timer to water my plants. They feed the ladies 2 times a day with a heavy feed isntead of 3 times a day with a lighter feed. My plants and their roots seem to do way better when they aren’t constantly soaked. So i mix 50% coco and 50% perlite to make sure I’m getting a lot of drainage. So yeah… Its a work in progress. I’m always super clean and the wife and I always do a serious wash of the Resivour and the tent after every round. I have bud rot and root rot in the past but I got my temps and humidity dialed in now. I’ve never had bug problems thank God. Because from what I seed… Once you get them… You pretty much have to set you shit on fire and start new because they linger. Lmao let’s go comparing notes! :v:t3::facepunch:t3:

11 Likes

Day 30 of flower and they are looking fantastic. I dont know why such a rapid color change. But im guessing it’s the cold temps at night… Either way… They look fantastic and are stacking at day 30. Monster can size nugs coming up soon. Clones are starting out slowly but they are alive and will soon be in full veg mode.

Uploading: 20220804_110042.mp4…

12 Likes