Ultrapuff's Grow tents

👁‍🗨 👁‍🗨

16 Likes

:boom: :fire: :star_struck: :face_with_monocle: :heart_eyes: #nowordsneededexceptforhastagingshit

11 Likes

Looking good bro! Working on some cool stuff here for next year… @jaxsonl5 how ya been my man? Good to see ya!

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 - been busy but good my man, how about you? Outstanding work as always going on from your end from what i’ve seen :fire: Gearing up to start running again, maybe a very tiny mini eenie weenie first time photo grow and hunt. Either way going to be getting BBP and will be back here puffin, chillin and journaling the upcoming grows :+1:

13 Likes

Where you been homie. Dang. Haven’t seen you here in a sec bro. That awesome man. Tag me on your next grow journal so i can follow it Man. We’ve been here working hard to perfect shit. Want chunky monkey clone? Is a monkey slapz pheno that buds crazy big and delicious.

13 Likes

Final stretch… By day 14 she’ll have stopped and by day 21 we will already have buds stacking. Will do a day 21 defoliation.

15 Likes

Just been in the shadows not posting much…I shut down over the summer so there’s months where i’m just lurking and enjoying everyone’s work :wink:

Will tag fo sho, still deciding to run my first photos and a slow hunt (Ethos Cherry CrescendO or Universally Seeded Pink Powerzzz) or do one more auto run (Mephisto Wedding Cake or Strawbba the Hutt). Appreciate the clone offer but I have too many cultivars to search through LOL…that Monkey Slapz is an exotic beauty fo sho :fire::fire::fire:

12 Likes

And now, from inside the rosin jar. :microphone: :joy:

9 Likes

Day 15 of flower. Day one of week 3. They have officially stopped stretching and bud sites have appeared. I gave them another splash of anti fungal. Refilled reservoir and mixed week 3 nutrients. I will do a light defoliation of just big fan leafs with the purple stems on day 21. So next Friday. We have a full tent so I will also lollipop some of the lowers. I dont like bottom buds. Lol everything is going according to schedule. :pray:

10 Likes

King Kong X slapz have been transplanted and automated. I also have a extra pump that’s always on inside the reservoir to make sure my nutrients are constantly getting missed. They seem to like alot of humidity. Humidity dropped to 36rh and they big fan leafs got droopie. They are in recovery now from transplant and low rh. They be good tomorrow.

11 Likes

Clones have rooted and and have transplanted them in pots. One slapz mom and one chunky monkey mom. One chunky monkey clone is going to a friend and the slapz is Going to get sent out Monday or Tuesday to @PreyBird1. Everything is set for another week.

15 Likes

Looks good brother. :+1:

10 Likes

14 day difference. Day one of flower and day 15 of flower.

16 Likes

Nice work brother @ultrapuff

10 Likes

I’m a candidate for that list too :point_up: Maybe you can post it in this thread? @ultrapuff
Cheers brother!

10 Likes

Day 21 delofiation. Today I did a pretty awesome defoliation. It was hard work and it took me a good 4 hours. Next and last defoliation is Dat 42

18 Likes

Out of the 4 king kongs I chopped one because it wasnt keeping up with the other 3. Stem was weak and she was definitely a runt compared to the others. Other 3 are looking pretty much the same. I topped them and am waiting another 2 weeks and I’ll flower her to see who’s a keeper… If any… :pray:

14 Likes

Flower night 23

15 Likes

I texted you bro. And you were like who’s this? Anyways dm me for that clone shipping.

14 Likes

@ultrapuff they looking good brother nice work

9 Likes