Ultrapuff's Grow tents

I got these monkey slapz CM on lock. I know exactly what she likes when she likes. I know when she likes the lights to be turned down on the end of week 7. I know when she stops eating. And how much feed she’s absorbing. It’s actually my first plant that I fully learned and dialed in. It’s like a long built friendship. It’s pretty cool. Hoping I find a good Sour D. Look at her leaves.

14 Likes

Sour D. Catnip

9 Likes

Today I transplanted one clone of each sour diesel phenos and the one Bubble Runtz into solo cups. They are now on the same feed schedule as the bigger monkey slapz CM clones. Kinda worried this tent might be too small in couple of weeks and I need at least 4 more weeks into big tent is done flowering.

11 Likes

Looking good. Take care of those lovely ladies
Im busy tearing out a bathroom. To remodel it finally.

Got to get some shut offs that are shark bite so i can cut this b.s. water plumbing set up. I need to see how this shower drains?

10 Likes

You certainly do have it dialed in @ultrapuff

10 Likes

It’s backwards…

7 Likes

Great news man. My friend 3D printed me this little gajet and it arrived just in time. I need some extra cool air in my tent throughout the day so, we came up with this. I zip tied it. Put some tape around it amd boom. Ready for action…

13 Likes

Bro where did you get those sour d seeds

9 Likes

no hot water to the toilet and you are a plumber :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Next time just make the whole cover. Or one that slides open.
Or my idea

Take some tin snips. Cut down the sides i marked in red. Bend them out and mark the vent cover screw holes and attach. 3d printing is Cool. But i bet i could old school rig it in 20 minutes before that printer is even warmed up! Im going to buy a sheet metal bending bar to make my own vent for a window a/c unit i have that way i can have it in the grow and still vent it out. Without a window!

12 Likes

Yeah I initially had thought of something like yours… More perminent. But then we had the idea of 3d printing because I wanted it to be used sometimes and we were going to put magnets. Just in case the tent got too hot. I did calculate the weight of the tubing and it pulls it down. Or bigger magnets or somethings like your idea would be a tad more appropriate. :joy: But, You gotta Edmit. It’s a pretty cool little adapter if u only need it for emergency situations yeah?

11 Likes

Strainly homie. @preybird1 was the one who showed me them. He says that site is legit homie. So far so good on my end also. :v:t3::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Day 21 defoliation and lollipop… In all actuality, it’s day 19 of flower, but Thursday’s and Fridays are very busy days for me. So I went ahead and did it.

10 Likes

Instant temperature gratification. From 95 to 86 over the course of a few hours time. Great success :joy:

13 Likes

I love it! 3D printers are dope :stuck_out_tongue:

Shit, 95, now? Wth do you get in summer?

7 Likes

No it was getting up to 95. Now it’s back down to 86-88. Thankfully. Because last week it was cold and my heater was on so my tent got up too 100. It’s been kinda chilli this week. So heater was on some also. But we are good now. @MrMonkey420

11 Likes

Yeah I know buddy, but I mean, without your improvement you were getting 95 at this time of the year? That’s not cool. hehehe

9 Likes

Yeah. It’s weird over here. My grow is indoor and My grow is attached to the central air conditioning to 1my house. So when it’s cold outside, the heater kicks on and it gets very hot in the tent. When it’s hot outside the cool air is always on and it stays very warm. With the adapter it’s at 86. Lol what I think is the biggest reason is because I have a 3 in-line carbon filter system that minimizes the air flow even with 10inch exhaust fan. My air comes out clean now but it takes alot of power to push that air through the 3 filters and at the very end the big blue ozone. So air is filtered 4 times.

10 Likes

Flower day 35. Monkey slapz (CM) they stink majorly. Last round we got stressed out and got some seeds. Hoping this round we won’t have that problem. Temperature and humidity have been awesome so I’m thinking we’ll be OK.

11 Likes

Remember last week I had caught one one my spaghetti lines clogged. Well, this is the aftermath. Looks like that one plant didn’t get fed quite enough and her leaves got over worked on a couple on her branches. Just one plant. I’m glad I caught it early. Or else she would probably be alot worst. Probably most top leaves would have been lost. So, I’m glad I’m always checking my shit because shit happens when we least expect it.

13 Likes