Update ! - Acinfinity 4X4 - Critical / Do-si-Dos

One of the Dos-si-dos has some weird leaves, its growing pretty well just like the rest. Just weird mutation… Lets see if it grows out of it once it gets a few nodes…

6 Likes

Gave a few of the ladies a new home, did not have enough pots to transplant them all. So the others have to wait till the amazon guy comes by again :slight_smile: Potted them with ocean forest soil, with some added perlite. Plus gave them some microrhyzae in the pot for stimulation.

5 Likes

The weird one seems to be getting some better leaves, so will keep her around .

6 Likes

Quick update :slight_smile:
All seems to be going well !! Going to have to make some choices soon, because the can’t all survive in the tent, just not enough space.

Will transplant the last ones into bigger pots soon, just need them to fill out their roots just a bit more. I transplanted the weird one yesterday and was a bit too early.

Due to the recent heat here in LA there are a lot of lies and muskeeto’s, hope they don’t bring any of their other unwelcome friends.

7 Likes

Happy Sunday, have been in Florida for a few days attending a wedding. Girls barely ran out of water, which is why they are looking a bit unhappy. Just got back and watered them immediately, they will be fine in 20 minutes :slight_smile:

Final 6 have been decided, which are the 3 Critical’s in the back and the 3 Mimosa’s in front of that. The other 2 in the front will have to go due to lack of space. But don’t have the hart to throw them away just yet, but just avoiding the inevitable :frowning:

All got topped as well by the way !

The light is still at 50% and I have now started feeding them the full suggested doses with each feeding, again using the advanced nutrients line (with added Cal/Mag and B52).

Any suggestions on the light intensity ? Should I start bumping it up to 70 / 80 % ?

6 Likes

Yes, I think you should start turning it up myself. Just try going 10% a day for a couple of days. Keep an eye on your temperature. When you see the leaves start to pray, start reaching for the light with their tips they’re digging what you’re giving them. or you can get yourself a para meter and go that route. But it’s really not necessary if you pay attention to your plans and you’re in there every day. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

I like that plan… I am definitely in there at least once a day, leaving them alone for 2.5 days is really an exception. I will be out of town end of next week as well, but my wife will happily attend to them and FaceTime me so I can see. And with the the controller 69 I can see exactly what’s going on. By the way really thinking about adding the pulse, but the price is just a bit to steep. And the only thing I would really gain is the light meter… Which is not nothing, just not sure if it is worth the price.

6 Likes

End of week 6, day 38 and replanted them into 5 gallon pots. Ran out of soil, so will be getting some more this morning and replant the final one as well. Will be installing the trellis today/tomorrow as well to ensure I get full coverage in the tent and maximize space. They are getting full doses of Advanced nutrient line and seem to be doing well.

Have been traveling a bit (Austin & New York) and my care taker gave a bit too little water. But they are looking much better already after the transplant.

Just for fun I trying to clone some of the lower branches that I trimmed off, lets see. For sure don’t have room for more (although I have another 2*4 tent waiting to get unpacked), but lets see :slight_smile:

Maybe somebody here wants them if successful ? happy to send around.

9 Likes

Things have been moving along steadily, am going to flip to flower tomorrow or this weekend. Think they will fill the tent more than enough. I am at day 52 of veg, was thinking of flipping them last weekend but gave them one more week. Hoping the stretch in flower is not going to bit me in the behind :slight_smile:

Let me know what you guys think ! Love to hear some feedback, good and bad obviously.

10 Likes

They look great @franklinfarmer!

8 Likes

Nice and healthy looking, gonna be a nice sog!

7 Likes

Question for you guys, what do you all do with ventilation at night when lights are out ?
Do you keep the fans on ? What about the inline fan ?

6 Likes

I have inline fan on at lights out and exhaust on to keep humidity down

6 Likes

Another quick update, they are now starting week 2 of flower ! give them a bit of a trim at the bottom, getting rid of some of the small growth.

10 Likes

Anybody any idea what would cause these 2 plants to look so different in color ? They have been getting the exact same treatment, but it looks like photo/plant number 2 has a bit of nutrient burn (see the small burned tips). But also its a much light shade of green. Plant 1looks so much healthier…

Any thoughts ?

Plant 1

Plant 2

5 Likes

Well good news, I am moving to a new place and will have some more space, probably for tent number two. Never a dull moment in our household :slight_smile:

Anybody got any tips for moving plants in week 3 of flower :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just starting week 4 of Flower, everything seems to be progressing positively ! Will be moving in two weeks, so hope the move (which luckily is only a 10 blocks) won’t disrupt anything.

6 Likes

Start of week 5 , so far so good, just seeing some of the lower leaves like this. Not sure if I am giving to little water or too much nutrients ? Anybody any thoughts ?

They are only on the bottom of the plant…

5 Likes

10 Likes

Verry nice mate ! Good job i follow this post for learn more :nerd_face::smiley::v::heart::rose::heart::evergreen_tree:

8 Likes