Update after topping a week ago

First timer here and I’m so happy with the progress of my plants just showing them off . Got 6 total 3 papaya and 3 velvet lushers.I started them on my window sill and have used mycorrhizae and foxfarms grow big so far. I topped 5 and the one in the big barrel I’m just going to let grow without topping . Any advice on defoliation?

rhizae

8 Likes

No need to defoliate yet :+1:t4: especially being outdoor

6 Likes

Agree with @Maz 100% remember outdoors the sunlights UV rays are WAYYY stronger than anything we have that plugs in , but when it comes time to thin them out which is really personal preference, I normally take 1-2 leaves that are blocking the lower parts that will still be staying , but I tend to take off the majority of the lower leaves / branches i try to think Bud production an what else will help with that than removing shade leaves that are covering them up! My real big defoliation comes after the first week of flower tbh it’s just kinda where you want the plant to be everything taken off will stress them a lil too but they bounce back trust that I’ve snapped so many branches that some how stayed good! Keep up the good work one of the guys will be along with the check list for you to use we like to know details that’s the only way the group can help @Slym3r @nacho151 i do believe one or the other has it!

5 Likes

Here you go!

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media:

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night): Day= 75 f, night= 69 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 65 % - Night 50 %