Update on my outdoor grow

Hey guys🤙🏽 Snoopy here
Take a look at the progress I think it’s about ready.
Im still waiting on my jeweler loop so I have to kinda try to figure it out by eyesight. I took a picture and zoomed it, the trichs look cloudy… I wanna aim for more amber because I love me a body high… If I’m not mistaken that’s the difference (cloudy head high, amber body high)

4 Likes

I’ve never heard that about the colors. Where did you hear that?

3 Likes

How old is she or days into flower I mean compared to the strains suggested flower time? I always add a week for transition but that an entirely different debate. My guess is she has some more time left atleast a week if not more. Maybe some more pics including the entire plant and a couple bud shots will help.

3 Likes

I KNEW I smelled something before I opened this post lol…looks great!

And yes you are right on about the color of the trikes.

2 Likes

See… The problem is it’s an unknown strain. I didn’t get it from a seedbank I got it from what I bought to smoke. It’s very hard to get good strains out here, but I believe even shitty seeds can produce GREAT results if you treat and care for the plant properly. Sooooo that being said It’s been in flower since I wanna say sometime around Christmas.

I have new seeds down, this round I’m going to keep track of everything. I will post better pictures in the am when it’s light out.

3 Likes

Thank you I did ALOT of research before I started growing, I definitely learned alot and now am putting everything to practice :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Just judging by the pic I see white pistols still. They will pretty much all turn color before you are ready to harvest. Still a couple weeks left it looks like. Plenty of time for your loop to get there :wink:

3 Likes