Update on my very first plant. Still not sure. Getting over it

Hello people. Im sorta back at it. I had to sort out a few personal issues. . I didnt give up on my " little baby " i had a lot of issues with it .but its slowly growing. So win win right?. Not sure if its a boy or girl yet. But heres the updates?

7 Likes

Let her keep going

9 Likes

In my expertise its a Female first of all congrats its a baby girl :sparkles::blush::hugs::hugs::cherry_blossom:

Here are few tips which really help you to grow this baby plant healthy :point_down::ear_of_rice:

1. Separation Matters: Keep female plants isolated from males to prevent accidental pollination and seed development.
  2. Watch for Pistils: Look for white, hair-like pistils at branch nodes to confirm your plant’s gender during the pre-flowering stage.
  3. Healthy Environment: Provide consistent light, air circulation, and proper nutrients to ensure robust growth and resin production.
  4. Trimming Leaves: Prune lower fan leaves to improve air circulation and direct energy toward upper bud development.
  5. Training Techniques: Utilize low-stress training (LST) or topping to encourage even canopy growth and maximize yield potential.
  6. Monitor Watering: Avoid overwatering; let the top inch of soil dry before watering again to prevent root rot.
  7. pH Balance: Maintain the pH of your growing medium around 6.0 to 6.5 for optimal nutrient absorption.
  8. Nutrient Levels: Use a balanced, cannabis-specific nutrient regimen to support healthy growth without nutrient burn.
  9. Light Cycle: Provide 18-24 hours of light during the vegetative stage and switch to 12 hours of darkness to initiate flowering.
  10. **Patience Pays:**Be patient during flowering; buds take time to develop and mature. Harvest when trichomes are milky for a potent yield.
4 Likes