9 Likes

Looking good

6 Likes

Relax dude…plenty time left to sex it.

6 Likes

Is this pre flowers?

1 Like

2 Likes

Very nice its growing quite well. Just make sure in this initial stage of plants should give them all essential nutrients its help them to grow heathy. #gogreen

3 Likes

Looks alot like my 7 wk old.

5 Likes

??

5 Likes

Still a bit early to tell. Kinda appears so far as female but all can change over night. Hoping best for u. Stick with it. It is getting close to showing but def appears female so far make flowers start off a little more weird looking and the stipules usually grow away from each other from the start. This appears a little diff than that so hope u got a fem.

4 Likes

For my first grow it took 100 days to finally sex my plants!! I kid you not. @OlyBoy can back me up on this. Drove me nuts!! Hopefully, yours won’t take that long.

Your plant looks great! Enjoy the beauty of this plant while you wait for the gender reveal. It’s beautiful. :seedling:

5 Likes

Its been a few days. . . ?

5 Likes

I know I’m a newbie so I wouldn’t listen to me. The pros will chime in soon I’m sure. But to me it doesn’t look like I’d worry about it right now. I think it still has a little more time to mature before really telling.

5 Likes

Still not fully showing but to my eye don’t keep ur hopes too high it almost appears male it may somehow be female so leave it go to be safe but I’d bet on male hope I’m wrong

5 Likes

Keep it going. I had one that looked female and then suddenly it was most definitely male. Best leave it until you are certain I think.

5 Likes

the good news is that no one is seeing any signs of it being male!

5 Likes

5 Likes

She’s not showing yet, no pistils, pistillate calyx nor staminate calyx…

This is what I see:

Vegetative stuff.

3 Likes

We’re all waiting for the gender reveal lol

5 Likes

yeah, that’s exciting plants like a baby :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :four_leaf_clover: #plantlove

4 Likes

How is she looking @dangerdave ? I hope you haven’t given up!

4 Likes