Upshot - Who We Are and What We Do

Who We Are and What We Do

Upshot works with cannabis industry brands to develop innovative new technologies, devices and products. We’re a senior team of industrial designers, mechanical and electrical engineers, rapid prototypers, manufacturing partners and even a physicist! Each member of our team comes from a background of developing complex products within a variety of consumer, industrial and medical industries. One of our specialties focuses on the vaporization process and the many ways in which it can be improved through design and engineering to provide better safety, efficiency and flavor.

Technology R&D

Our team of industrial designers, mechanical engineers and rapid prototypers work closely with our physicist to develop new technologies for the cannabis industry. One of our specialties is the vaporization process and its many areas in need of improvement for the cannabis industry such as safety, efficiency and flavor.

Medical Device Development

Our team of industrial designers, mechanical engineers and rapid prototypers work closely with our physicist to develop new cannabis medicinal devices. Our team’s deep experience with traditional medical products goes back 20 years. Combined with our expertise with vaporization, we’re ready for your project.

Consumer Product Development

Our team of industrial designers, mechanical engineers and rapid prototypers work closely with our physicist to develop new cannabis consumer products as well as products for the various tangential industries such as growing, packaging or handling. Our team excels at product development.

For more information feel free to send a message to @UpSteve

4 Likes

AccuDoser… one of the many products we have developed for the industry.

Insert a Shot of your favorite concentrate into the AccuDoser Pen and measure with confidence! Each click of your AccuDoser Pen dispenses a precise amount of concentrate each and every time. Plastic tips for oral application and metal tips for dabbing.

Find us at… www.UpShotProducts.com

3 Likes

Details?

How do you fill?

Very curious

Ethan

3 Likes

Standard vape pen filling machines will work fine. We send the Shots in 10x10 foam trays that can be used with most filling machines… or with our filling partner’s machine (www.convectium.com). Their machine can fill 100 Shots in 30 seconds.

Thanks for your interest! We’d love to answer any and all of your questions!

4 Likes

Are you going to be in Seattle?

3 Likes

We weren’t planning on it… just got back from the Vegas show.

3 Likes

I will be at that show because I think the bigger Canadan growers are going to be there. And the people in BC.

Plus, hate shows in Vegas

3 Likes

I hear ya! We picked Vegas because we’re pretty green in this industry… figured it was one of the largest for exposure. Live and learn… :wink:

4 Likes

I want Canada. They are going to need to spend money.

4 Likes

Hi Ethan!

The Vegas Show was very productive for us, but like you, I prefer Seattle.

3 Likes

Me too.

I use to go to the big compter show in LV, but we needed two hotels plus all the conference space. We called it hell week. 1985 was my first year oy.

If I go to LV it is to see some friends and go to a magic show or jugglers. Plus, food at places away from the strip.

Everything cost to much.

Seattle, cost for a hotel room off season 150. I stay in Bellevue or Kirkland. Kirkland if my brother is in town. My mother is a nursing home, near the Hilton Garden in Bellevue. So, I will stay there and Uber to the cannabis convention.

Pm me and I will give you my contact information.

From the voices in my head
Ethan.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m with you. Canada is an exciting new market!

3 Likes