Use My Promo Code for 10% Off CannMed 2019 Tickets

Hey @memberdirectory,

CannMed 2019 is going down September 23-24 at the Pasadena Convention Center. This year’s event will feature the leading minds in cannabis science, medicine, cultivation, and laboratory testing. Our preliminary speaker list includes such heavy hitters as Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, Dr. Ethan Russo, Dr. Staci Gruber, Kevin McKernan, and Mark Jordan.

We are announcing the full lineup next week (sneak peek: It will include a panel of cultivators, researchers, and legal experts discussing cannabis IP and genetic sequencing); but don’t wait to buy your ticket! The SUPER EARLY BIRD deadline is this Sunday, June 30th, which will get you $190 off the full price of a 2-Day All-Access Pass.

If that wasn’t enough, I wanted to share my personal promo code with the GNET community. Use PROMO CODE “BEN10” and you will receive an additional 10% off any CannMed 2019 ticket.
Buy tickets here

I hope to see you all in September. Feel free to ask any questions!
Ben

7 Likes

@memberdirectory don’t miss out on this opportunity! I’ll look forward to meeting GN community members at CannMed this year

5 Likes

BUMP!

CannMed 2019 is NEXT WEEK! Don’t miss out on the leading cannabis science conference, featuring the greatest minds in cannabis science, medicine, cultivation, and safety testing. View the full list of more than 50 presenters and panelists at Presenters | CannMed 2021 – Cannabis Conference for Science, Medicine, Cultivation, Safety.

Use my Promo Code “BEN10” to save 10% on your ticket!

3 Likes