Vape or dab? what does the public prefer? and why?

It’s prefilled cartridges by a mile.

Here is the evidence:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=dab%20rig,vape%20pen,oil%20pen,thc%20cartridge,vape%20cartridge

Now take into consideration Vape Pen is overblown on this - as it encompasses ejuice stuff. But the rest of it see where dab rig is and compare the more specific to the more specific.

Dabbing does not work as a comparison term because that dance ruined the data, thanks dances. So the hardware specified ones are more likely the correct thing to analyze.

Our site is mostly traffic for cartridges and was originally going to be a lot of dab rig stuff, but the data does not support doing it that way and not go heavy into the red. As someone who did not like cartridges two years ago, they have come a LONG way. They used to be just weak and mixed with PG and crap.

Now you got premium distillates with much better vaping tech. Most still are not as strong as a good joint, but they are super convenient.

2 Likes

Very interesting data, Bert. Thank you!

1 Like

For me, it’s an evolution. Because I have a PAX, I’ll vape if I’m going to be out in public. While Dabs were strictly enjoyed at home. However, I recently was gifted a Shatterizer, a portable dab pen so that may change things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nothing beats a low-temp e-nail dab.

3 Likes

I prefer burning actual herb.

But at a lower temperature.

So I am using the snoop Dogg G-Pen

2 Likes

I agree @ArcataXtractions: I love my enail!

1 Like

I prefer vaping. So smooth and my lungs don’t hurt like with smoke

2 Likes

I smoke Js in public, then again im in Cali.

3 Likes