Vape or dab? what does the public prefer? and why?

5 Likes

Interested in hearing feedback on this. As far as vaporizers go, a client gave us feedback/a review that is relevant to this topic:
“I use the True Liberty Turkey Bags for storing harvested materials, but I also use the Chicken Bags from True Liberty for my Volcano Vaporizer. This vaporizer requires a ‘balloon’ to function, and oven bags are the preferred balloon material. The bags that come with the Volcano are very loud when inflating and deflating, making sounds like static on the radio at full volume. I tried Reynolds oven bags from the grocery store, but they aren’t the appropriate shape or size for the volcano. Those bags are too wide and too short, and the taste of the vapor seems tainted. Finally, I tried True Liberty Chicken Bags from the Hydro store. They are pre-cut to the perfect size, they aren’t as noisy as the Volcano brand bags, and there is no funny taste from the vapor. I’ve been using these chicken bags this way for about 3 years, and they work great!”
-Casey
Santa Rosa, California

5 Likes

I vote for dabbing…with one of these :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’d be super cool to design a large wine flask type device that the Liberty Bags would insert into. It would have a nozzle to blow into and could be kept in a backpack or over the shoulder.

Then, anybody can bring their own personal VapeFlask to a session and discreetly reuse the exhale.

Thoughts?

www.upshotproducts.com

2 Likes

I love the looks of this! Some people dab their distillate directly from the syringe potentially melting some of the plastic. With this you could touch the cup without even worrying.

Very cool. I checked out your site and products. What strength is the oil that is sold? Also, would this device be refillable with a patient’s homemade concentrate?

3 Likes

Hi Dan,

Awesome, thanks for the feedback and interest in our products…

The AccuDosers are currently sold empty and our customers fill the Shots with their oils.

Yes, home users of the AccuDosers could certainly refill the Shots themselves if they choose. The system is designed for mass volumes, but home use is also an interesting road to also take.

2 Likes

Here’s our brochure, Dan.

Upshot Products AccuDoser and AccuDoser XL Brochure low res.pdf (2.9 MB)

2 Likes

That’s terrific! Does the $14.99 include the device + 3 empty vials? How many empty vials does the XL come with? tks!

2 Likes

Nobody actually answered this question…lol

Vape…and dabs!

2 Likes

I like to Dab because it gives me an instant RUSH!

2 Likes

Personally my go to is a spliff every time… BUT I did just get a volcano vaporizer and I have to say damn I wish I knew about vaporizers sooner haha

The amount of green needed for like 6-8 bags is insane and being able to change the temp AMAZING ! I’ve cut back a ton due to the volcano… so totally say vaporizer… dabs to me seem like the crack of cannabis ( I don’t mean to offend anyone ) but each to their own…I’m sure in the future I’ll try them more and more…

3 Likes

I’d love to try the Volcano, looks cool. I favor vaporizers for flavor hands down. Dabs for the rush…even CBD dabs give an instant rush.

The flavor of cannabis when flower is properly vaporized is amazing. I’ve known guys who’ve only ever smoked joints, then tried a good vaporizer and were blown away by the flavors.

3 Likes

E-nail…every time. I love the ease and convenience…and SAFETY!

2 Likes

The Volcano is awesome! In spite of it’s bulk I frequently take mine on the road. It’s super convenient in hotel rooms to keep discrete and get voluminous rips! You must try it! Will you be at CWCBExpo or Emerald Conference or MJBizCon?

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. Depends on whether we get a large order by then, if so I’ll be there!

1 Like

Sweet! I’ll be speaking at all these events. Looking forward to meeting you!

Absolutely, likewise! Congrats on the speaking gigs, you’re a real asset to the community.

1 Like

Thanks so much :hugs:

“I teach because I love it. I cannot give it up.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt

1 Like

As citizens of this great nation, it is kindness, love, and compassion for each other that will bring us together - and keep us together. These are the values Donald and I will bring to the White House.

Melania Trump

1 Like

There couldn’t be a starker contrast in the genuineness and kind actions of the two first ladies.

1 Like