VAPORIZERS: Dry Herb & Flowers, Concentrates, or Oil-Carts

Hey everyone, want to know if there is any consensus out there regarding opinions on all the different “types” of vapes. Cartridges seem to be all the rage wherever I go. I’ve always thought they make me cough my lungs out (too much,) but maybe it’s just me? Is it just the ease of use? Are quality vaporizers for dry herb and concentrates too tricky for patients that lack experience? What’s your favorite vape?

3 Likes

I find if I just have the vape in my mouth that I get good results. Kind of swoch it around.

I can’t wait to try the Ghost vape system. No I have to wait. Ah ah ah.

Do you think I will need an extra battery?

4 Likes

I have not put my Ghost MV1 down in over a week and don’t need a spare battery. I just drop the battery in the fast charger whenever I finish a crucible (to top it off…), and by the time I load the next crucible, I’m good to go!

4 Likes

We make carts but I always choose a handheld vape that can handle wax. I much prefer the natural taste of shatter/wax over the terps that are added to carts…but to each their own.

3 Likes

I hope it is a good delivery device for Me?

Are you going to the conference in Seattle? I will be in Seattle at that time if my mother is still alive.

From the voices in my head
Ethan.

3 Likes

@Growernick, are you happy with your handheld vape for wax?

2 Likes

I like it but I am always open to new vapes…

3 Likes

Nic, you are like me and computers. I am alway looking at how fast they can do my big data recursion test.

I buy a new something way to often.

2 Likes

I am still in love with my Ghost vape product.

From the voices in my head Ethan

4 Likes