Vegas Baby!

I think I am a last minute attendee… just checking flights and rooms…lol…

4 Likes

Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Idk I’ve never been into these shows or cups. And the prices are too high or the people who set the price are high. Lol.
Have a great time guys.

4 Likes

I work hard to play hard… and am fortunate to have had a great job for the last 32 years of my life… oh and a wife that said… go have fun…lol…that’s the important factor…

5 Likes

How much? My man?

1 Like

DM me please

1 Like

@Ladithief. A buddy of mine says he can get us some tickets, if it works out I’ll DM you, would love to meet.

I’ll bring some nugs!

4 Likes

Your bringing enough to share with the whole class right? LOL

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m swimming in weed right now.

If I make it in, I’ll stop by your booth.

2 Likes

I can’t because of the border… but I am in… anyone else let me know and I will DM my cell so we can do dinner one night and hang…

3 Likes

I’ll bring enough for you, maybe . Whats you’re consumption like? As in how much flower per day?

2 Likes

Not that much… like a pound or so…lol
Working the show so not smoking until after each day but dont want to take advantage of anyone so a nug or so will suffice lol I believe they are doing bag checks this year. Hope you can make it in. The offer is very appreciated.

3 Likes

2-3lbs when extracting…lol… I don’t even like flower or smoke joints but I will for this…lol… so an 1/8 at most…lol…and you don’t have to but I do appreciate it… rooms booked and wife is booking my flight… let me know about the tickets…if I don’t hear by Saturday I will look after my own…

3 Likes

Flight and room booked… I will wait until Saturday then grab tickets if not… I am actually ok with grabbing them then I am not scrambling or missing out @aaa… let me know how sure you are… I am $3000cdn deep what’s another $700cdn…

7 Likes

Stop by Booth C2241 to see what’s grinding!!!

2 Likes

@NateDakine420 do they frisk or just bag check?

2 Likes

@Ladithief our whole plan is seat of our pants. My buddy with the possible hook up is in Vermont until Friday.

So, if there is a risk of tickets selling out you should just buy yours.

I’ve never smashed any nugs but have a canna clamp. If I can get my act together I’ll smash some to bring.

5 Likes

Faaaaak. Jealous I can’t make it happen last min. I expect @Ladithief will keep me posted on everything

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes

I get it… I am in Wednesday and out Sunday…lol… so I will get my own and lets do dinner or something…

4 Likes

More like finger paintings…lol…

4 Likes