Vegas Baby!

Dakine 420 will be in booth #6433. The Owner Kelly Martin will be there along with Kyle and myself. We are showcasing a couple new products and have sample kits available at the booth. Come say HIGH and lets talk about growing together! We will have our new Hemp Fertilizers and Cannabis fertilizers along with some great deals on products for this next years crops. Hope to see you all there!!
@mastergrowers @growopowners

9 Likes

Hope you get lots of interest. Your nuet line kills it. I really enjoyed using it. Good luck

6 Likes

Thanks. I have grown out a few of your strains and got to say they kick ass as well! King Kong is a fast growing plant.

5 Likes

Yeah that king Kong is amazing. However its gone for now :frowning:

4 Likes

That is too bad. I only have one left. I hope it pops female when I start it. You going to Vegas?

3 Likes

Naw I can’t go.

3 Likes

@MK3_Pharms We will be filming a Canna Cribs Special on MJ Biz Con for anyone that cannot attend and wants to see the behind the scenes.

9 Likes

Very cool thanks

2 Likes

You know what king Kong is right?
Superbud (ed Rosenthal’s) x real 90s chronic. Post some pics when you get to flower. I think @PreyBird1 has the last 5. H is the only one able to preserve it. I thought I had more. Ended up selling out

1 Like

Oh very cool! Glad he has some and hope he can get more seed. That is one to keep around. I didnt take any photos of them and had a buddy grow a few. I had some males and axed them. I have a few of the Purple Super Fruit that I finished lately.

5 Likes

I still have a few super fruits left. They are really good. Nice pics

5 Likes

Oh my god oh my god oh my god HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!

3 Likes

WOW! Thanks for calling again today to check on the coco and the seedlings! I LOVE Coco! I just finished a grow of runtz using your nutrients line! Amazing trichromes! And 3 different phenotypes. Made such delicious nugs.

Here is the trainwreck seedling i planted in your coco.

6 Likes

Congrats Nate awsome the hard work you put in seeing the fruits of your labor. Congrats.

3 Likes

Nate,

I’m in CA and my wife and I want to attend for a day.

Am I correct in reading that it’s $200 to get in? Are you aware of any cheaper options?

Thank you,

Abran

3 Likes

I love seeing customer photos! We make a calendar every year with them. With approval of course:innocent:

3 Likes

As far as I know it is past all of the early bird specials as of Nov 21st and now $499 at the door.

3 Likes

Thank you Nate. Too rich for our blood.

I’ll try to find another in.

1 Like

I have some purple trainwreck x fpog. Fyi

2 Likes

Its a spendy show for sure! Hope you find a deal somewhere.

2 Likes